Fiddleback Flea Market

Hi Gents, long time since I hung out here. Unfortunately, I am having to let some of my Fiddlebacks go as I have to raise some money. I went through and found I have some duplications, and have decided to let some of these beautiful knives go. My loss is certainly your gain. All of these knives have never been used or carried. I accept PayPal or USPS Money Orders. Price includes PayPal Fees and shipping via USPS Priority. (Note: I have edited some of the blade thickness of these knives. Unfortunately, I had misplaced my calipers as I use them in three different hobbies (Found them!))

From left to right, New Kephart, 1/8 O1 $325
New Asp, 3/16 Tapered Tang O1 SOLD
New Asp, 1/8 O1 $325
New Raptor, 1/8 CPM 154 (spine measures 0.149") $300
New Raptor, 5/32 O1 $300
Knife Sale-0278.jpg

Knife Sale-0277.jpg

Knife Sale-0279.jpg

Buyer is responsible for knowing all knife laws in your local community, and must comply.

Last edited:
Up next is a used collection I purchased from a collector back in 2014 ish. I am the second owner on all of these, and I have not carried or used them since receiving them. They are all maroon micarta handles, and the original owner had Andy do a beauty treatment on some of them prior to selling them to me. I accept PayPal or USPS Money Orders. Price includes PayPal Fees and shipping via USPS Priority. Top to bottom:
Sneaky Pete, 1/8 O1 Full Tang, SOLD
Bushcrafter, 1/8 O1 Full Tang, $325
Raptor, 1/8 O1 Tapered Tang, $250
F2, 1/8 (my calipers measure 0,109" right in front of the handle, but the tang visually measures 0.125") CPM 154 Full Tang, SOLD

Knife Sale-0269.jpg

Knife Sale-0270.jpg

Buyer is responsible for knowing all knife laws in your local community, and must comply.

Last edited:
Last up, a pair of old school Andy Roy knives, both tapered tang, both 5/32. Again, these were one owner knives when I got them, and have not been used since. I accept PayPal or USPS Money Orders. Price includes PayPal Fees and shipping via USPS Priority. Left to Right:

Gaucho, 5/32 O1 Tapered Tang, $275
EDC, 5/32 O1 Tapered Tang, SOLD

Knife Sale-0273.jpg Knife Sale-0275.jpg Knife Sale-0276.jpg

Last edited:
PRICE DROP: Ironwood Bushfinger with black and white liners; RLO sheath; and Light My Fire ferro rod - SOLD
Used a handful of times; sharpened. A2. Overall length is 8 3/4. Blade thickness of 1/8. A great knife at a great price!!

image3 (3).jpeg image4 (1).jpeg image1 (3).jpeg image2 (2).jpeg

Last edited:
588CF46A-A49F-4C9D-A66D-46E53B51ED48.jpeg C0902A10-7686-43CA-8F20-FA008EC176BC.jpeg
PRICE DROP
FF BushRaptor 1/8th 01 SFT Emerald Green Burlap Micarta with Black Micarta double bolsters and no liners I'm the second owner. This blade is an early model and in near perfect condition.
$260.00

Insured shipping included
PayPal is preferred but will also accept Postal Money Orders
Sorry No international Sales
Trades considered

Last edited:
1) Big sneaky Stabilized Black Ash Burl over natural canvas with Blue g10 pinstripe, Tapered Tang, Convex on 5/32" thick 3D Spalted 01 steel. Beautiful knife with a great feel.Sold for over 400.00 new. I bought second hand but see no signs of any use- 215.00****SOLD****
2) Handyman, 1/8" TT, Box Elder Burl- light use by previous user. Really beautiful knife, nice in hand. 225.00****SOLD****
3) ASP- 1/8" TT, Saphire burlap- faded like good demin. has patina from kitchen use but I can remove if you wish. 185.00****SOLD****
zarT228.jpg

yp2Nh9A.jpg

GCeauo1.jpg

lqm8Cuk.jpg

Pe7FHyv.jpg

jdhTEyi.jpg

All prices PayPal G&S, delivered US.
Thanks,
Bill

Last edited:
The quintessential Chopper of all choppers, the Fiddleback Forge Bishop, and an RLO Sheath:

This first picture is not for sale, for story telling purposes only.
Knife Sale-0284.jpg
This is the rig I wanted Rick Lowe to make for me with an Asp piggybacked on a Bishop. The second photo is Not for Sale Either.

Knife Sale-0285.jpg
And I wanted the rig to be MOLLE Compatible to mount on a pack. Sort of Old School meets Tacticool, and I have posted pictures of this rig in use elsewhere on the Fiddleback Sub forum.

The next set of pictures are For Sale:

Knife Sale-0288.jpg

This was Rick's first attempt at the Bishop Sheath, obviously he did not fully understand how MOLLE works. The sheath above was his first attempt. Rather than removing the rivets and modifying, Rick chose to make another sheath pictured in the first pictures above.

For Sale:

2nd owner, New, never used or sharpened, 3/16 O1 steel, Burlap Micarta, with orange G10 pinstripe and trinity pinout Bishop with RLO Sheath: $500

Knife Sale-0290.jpg

Knife Sale-0291.jpg
Knife Sale-0292.jpg
Knife Sale-0295.jpg
Knife Sale-0294.jpg

I accept PayPal or USPS Money Orders. Price includes PayPal Fees and shipping via USPS Priority to the lower 48 only please. Buyers responsibility to know, and comply, with all local knife laws.

Apologies for the over exposed pictures, but I wanted to get the spalting accurately, It is just beautiful. Also, apologies for the blurred pictures of the sheath taken on our dog's couch while he was napping, but the lighting was poor and the shutter speed too slow. It tells the story none the less, so I went with it.

Last edited:
Offering up a couple of really nice new & unused Fiddlebacks for sale:

1. Custom Shop Kephart, Emerald Shadetree Burlap over natural micarta liners w/ white pinstripes, SFT, Flat Ground on 1/8” thick S35VN steel. SOLD

2. Arete,
Cornflower Blue G-10 over natural canvas bolsters, Tapered Tang, Convex on 5/32” thick, spalted A2 steel $350.00 ----->$325.00 (open to reasonable offers)

qwWxBvh.jpg

p462cSr.jpg

9ylSRE4.jpg

Pricing includes PayPal fees and Priority Mail shipping, CONUS only. Sorry, not looking for any trades.

Thanks for looking !

Peter

Last edited:
Offering up a couple of really nice new & unused Fiddlebacks for sale:

1. Custom Shop Kephart, Emerald Shadetree Burlap over natural micarta liners w/ white pinstripes, SFT, Flat Ground on 1/8” thick S35VN steel. $235.00

2. Arete,
Cornflower Blue G-10 over natural canvas bolsters, Tapered Tang, Convex on 5/32” thick, spalted A2 steel $350.00

qwWxBvh.jpg

p462cSr.jpg

9ylSRE4.jpg

Pricing includes PayPal fees and Priority Mail shipping, CONUS only. Sorry, not looking for any trades.

Thanks for looking !

Peter

I will take the Kephart. Please email me at venmm73@gmail.com. Thanks.

A Bevy of Bushcrafter's (price adjustment)

If you ever wanted to try out one of Andy's BC's or add one to your collection here's your chance. These knives are circa 2014 -2015 back when Andy featured 01 tool steel on most of his knives, and Fiddleback Friday's were a complete adrenalin rush. Original prices on these knives averaged $310 ea for the entire batch with several in the $330-$340 range. Due to some unexpected personal circumstances I'm offering these up at special value pricing. Asking $200 each. Buy 1 0r buy multiples, same price for each. Prices include flat rate priority shipping CONUS only, and all G&S PayPay fees. Not interested in any trades at this time. First unqualified "I'll take it" followed by prompt payment will take the knife or knives.

1. Bushcrafter, Sapphire Shadetree Burlap over Black g10 w/White g10 pinstripes, Tapered Tang, convex on 5/32” thick spalted 01 steel

2. Bushcrafter, Evergreen Shadetree Burlap over Black g10 w/ White g10 pinstripes, SFT Tang, convex on 1/8” thick spalted 01 steel

3. Bushcrafter, Blue Curly Mango over Black g10 w/ White g10 pinstripes, Tapered Tang, convex on 5/32” thick spalted 01 steel (nice chatoyance)

4. Bushcrafter, Rattlesnake Burlap over Black g10 w/Orange g10 pinstripes, Tapered Tang, convex on 5/32” thick spalted 01 steel

5. Bushcrafter, Black canvas Micarta over Natural canvas w/ Orange pinstripes, 5 mosaics, SFT Tang, convex on 1/8” thick spalted 01 steel (SOLD)

6. Bushcrafter, Rosewood over Natural Canvas w/ Orange g10 pinstripe, another knife that wants to go to Blade Show, SFT tang, convex on 5/32” thick spalted 01 steel

0wdBzu1.jpg

GlVqlje.jpg

kEWwb8s.jpg

S8mbULQ.jpg

If you have any questions feel free to reach out via PM.

Thanks for looking !

Peter
Is #6 still for sale?

Back