2v2EVJZt8xurAoi.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Want to buy. ED Karda
Scandi only
Darker handles, no orange or red.
Please message me with info.

Last edited:
2 Fine Fiddies for your Fondling pleasure!

Please PM with any questions. Thank you!

1) Drop Point Renegade - Very Slightly used - could pass for new. 1/8" Spalted A2, Camel Thorn, Black Liners with White Pinstripes. $275.00

2) Fiddleback Patch Knife - New/Unused, 1/8" Spalted A2, Kudu Bone, black liners, white pinstripes. $250.00
*please note that there is a faint, thin streak on one side of the blade's bevel only visible in bright light. It's not a scratch nor patina. It looks like where I may have wiped the blade with a lubricant, but it dried and left a faint "brush stroke" on the blade. I could only capture it in certain lighting.

Hate to do it, but a freak wind/hail storm wrecked my kids swingset and need to get another :-(

Great condition KE Bushi - Natural bolsters, maroon linen micarta A2 1/8". Has been stopped/sharpened and is a light saber!

Amazing Rick Lowe Sheath as well... this is a very snazzy package!

KE only - $old

pFghYXih.jpg

BZbL8Rnh.jpg

ThtcKxyh.jpg

SfU04YIh.jpg

Last edited:
Catch and release old school finger. Amazing knife! Just have bills that came up last week that I need to get covered.

A2 - 1/8" "Cherry Bomb" burlap micarta with black micarta boslters.

Was sold to me as "previously owned but unused" - looks completely brand new to me - factory edge - I have not stropped or sharpened it. Has not cut anything. Comes with KSF sheath. All I have done is a light coat of mineral oil to make her shine :)

$PF
eb8PhIbh.jpg

g7DdEu1h.jpg

ksswpi0h.jpg

IkIXiBFh.jpg

4XmfEkRh.jpg

Last edited:
How
I have a few I am going to let go as they have been sitting way too long. Price includes USPS Priority Flat Rate and Paypal fees. If you would like detailed pictures of any of the knives just let me know.

Stubby Muk - Blue Curly Mango over natural and white, TT 1/8 01 steel with RLO sheath pictured in group shot. Never used/carried or sharpened $250

Red/Black Esquire - TT 5/32 with RLO sheath pictured in group shot. Never used/carried or sharpened $250

BLJ - TT 5/32 blue burlap over blue and natural with RLO sheath pictured in group shot. I traded for this from another member a couple years ago but it looks to be minimally used/carried. $295

Runt - 3/16 TT Walnut over blue and natural with RLO sheath pictured in group shot. this is a little tank of a Runt. $225

Hiking buddy - White linen over blue/natural, 1/8 01 steel with RLO sheath pictured in group shot. This one was used and carried minimally but looks basically like new, just some very small scratches that can be seen in the right light and a tiny bit of patina, never sharpened. $225

Karda - 1/8 scandi black over orange and natural with RLO sheath pictured in group shot. This is a seriously old one that I used to carry a lot and it has been both used and sharpened quite a bit. Kind of reluctant to sell this one but it's been sitting for a long time now.$325

How old is the karda?

15621309221091290096360.jpg A couple up for grabs:

Handyman, scandi cpm154 SFT wearing Od green over natural and white. This was from the scandi group buy. New and unused $300 paypal with free shipping conus only.

Wa Surls Raven, A2 TT wearing Blackwood with natural bolster and liners. This was made in a set of three matching knives I think and I believe I am the 3rd owner, mild use. $180 paypal with free shipping conus only.

Please message me for more pictures.
Thanks, Aaron

WTB: After taking advantage of FF's 4th of July Sale and picking up a nice Bushnub II in Orange Curly Maple, my updated Wish List is as follows: Elf, Bear Cub, or Shank with nice wood scales and no yellow, green, or orange liners, and no scandi grinds. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back