Fiddleback Flea Market

Bump - Update to my wish list: now looking for a nice Shank or Elf with wood scales, no scandi grind.

up for grabs.
Hiking Buddy
3/32" CPM 154
includes Diomedes Sheath
Inverted carbon fiber scales. This will probably be the only like it. Andy hated it.
Carried for about 2 weeks and priced to move it along
Shipping & PayPal included NEW$390 + sheath>>>>>SOLD
2v2HUwCqSxurAoi.jpg

Last edited:
Selling a very nice Lil Lady with Wenge scales, natural liners and blue pinstripes. The blade is 1/8” A2 with a Tapered Tang. I carried it a couple of times and cut some summer sausage with it, that’s about it. I love the knife, just a little small for my taste. SOLD
2v2HUf5c4x6Zh4W.jpg

2v2HUf5ASx6Zh4W.jpg

2v2HUf5Yix6Zh4W.jpg

2v2HUf5PTx6Zh4W.jpg

Last edited:
Merry Xmas!
Fiddleback Forge Handy Man—Scandi grind—3/32”—A2 steel—Tsunami burlap with lime green liners. Lightly used, never sharpened, includes Diomedes Trekker sheath.

https://imgur.com/a/lVwbbrK

$150 shipped, PayPal and Conus only. Please call in thread and follow up with PM for payment info.

Last edited:
forgot, the Drop Point Maverick ids actually cpm154, TT hammered flats. very special one of a kind

Need to sell some knives. 2 to start, more to come... Life is interesting.

These are from the Custom Shop Group Buy and are coming with excellent condition Diomedes sheaths.
Kephart and Duke pair- Black Ash Burl over black liners & orange pinstripes .
Cost me 600.00 for the knives in the group but plus 2 100.00 quality sheaths. I used the Kephart once in the kitchen on a poly board, Duke is unused, sheathed are excellent. Asking 600.00 all in delivered.
Thanks,
Bill
v5PYTF2.jpg

IOGirb6.jpg

13xJP6K.jpg

PGVXEpa.jpg

FU8wIks.jpg

nFknXtI.jpg

nq8apzK.jpg

Hello All,
I have an awesome deal & a Beauty of a knife up for grabs today!

(NEW/Unused)
Fiddleback Forge- “Hiking Buddy”.
  • A2 Steel.
  • 3/32” Stock.
  • Tapered Tang.
  • Jade G10/ Black Micarta Bolsters.
  • Black G10 Liners/Thin White Pin Stripes.
  • (Trinity) Triple Pin Out.

$SOLD! Shipped PayPal G&S, US Only.
(Sorry no trades).

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Reactions: KP
Last edited:
Back