Fiddleback Flea Market

2017 Bushcrafter-navy burlap over black liners & white pinstripes, 1/8” SFT A2
I am the second owner (bought off of Eric aka Choppaman).
Comes with RLO sheath! SOLD
1.jpeg 2.jpeg 5.jpeg 4.jpeg 3.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2198-vi.jpg
    IMG_2198-vi.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Price drops Post 14748 and adding another for sale.
Chief. This one is marked 'Prototype'. The collector I got it from said he had never seen another Fiddleback marked with this.
1/8" A2, nice desert ironwood handles that I cannot get a great pic of, no liners. I believe the previous owner may have lightly used it, but you really cannot tell. I meant to use it, but never did- I think it would make a fantastic food prep blade.
$200 Not really interested in trades, need to sell. Thanks for looking.
IMG_8667.JPG
IMG_8668.JPG
IMG_8669.JPG
IMG_8671.JPG

SOLD!!!
Up for sale is my Fiddleback Forge Recluse. Price includes PayPal g/s and usps priority shipping in the USA. Please email sharpasbutter@yahoo.com with any questions.
I have also posted this in the fixed blade sale forum.
Was Asking $325 Now $300!
Just got this brand new a few weeks back. Gorgeous knife with 1/8 A2 steel, Bloodwood and natural micarta with natural micarta liners. Tapered tang. Hate to see this one leave. Hasn't cut or been carried. Super ergonomics, not surprising since it's a Fiddleback. Comes with leather dangler sheath and box.
XmaUhq1.jpg

ZbI8IQ9.jpg

ByrXQxi.jpg

ch7gh8s.jpg

Last edited:
I'm looking for a Bushcraft Karda or Hiking Buddy in 3/32" A2. Let me know if you have one you want to get rid of.

SERIOUS DISCOUNT ON THIS ONE...

Here's a beautiful EDC, just pulled from the safe. This one is a Three-Finger Karda sold on Fiddleback Friday 01-30-2015 and it has been in the safe since then. Curly oak scales over black liners with orange pinstripes. Although the knife has never been sharpened or used, after bringing it out of the safe I noticed a very small blemish midway down the blade just below the grind line (shown in second pic). Aside from that tiny blemish, this knife is totally mint. (Also, the flats on both sides of the knife are the same color, I just rotated the blade a bit on the second pic to pic up that little blemish.) For this sale: I'll throw in the pictured pocket sheath, so this deal will provide a stellar EDC package.

Price: SOLD

Payment: Paypal - Paypal address and email are both: Leonard713@gmail.com

Shipping: USPS Priority Mail - shipped next mail day after payment receipt

Send email or PM if you have any questions, first "I'll Take It" gets purchase rights.

Thanks much!
IMG_8237.jpg IMG_8238.jpg IMG_8239.jpg

Last edited:
If anyone has a recluse they're tired of and want to sell, or would like to trade for a scandi ground bush hermit, I would love to get a recluse. Used is preferred and the more micarta the better, but wood is good too.

Edit: Found! You guys and gals rock. Excited to finally get a recluse on the way, though I'll miss the hermit, until I find a saber ground one that speaks my lingo. If only I hadn't missed the recluse from last week's Friday sale.

Last edited:
Back