Fiddleback Flea Market

SOLD
Protagonist with Osage Scales and black and white pinstripe liners... comes with a RLO sheath (original owner must have been a smoker, the sheath smells like cigarettes). Knife is used but is in great shape, looks to have factory edge as best I can tell... PayPal G&S and shipped to your door in the US. Pictures here and more upon request: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/dozier-fiddleback-osprey-and-aa-forge.1715725/

Last edited:
New prices because I'd really like themg to someone who will use them.

//imgur.com/a/PP7s7sX

Selling my three Fiddleback Forge knives. As much as I love them and they're beautiful to look at, I'm always to scared to use them. They've been display pieces for a couple years and it's time to part. Only one that's been used by me at any point is the Monarch on its first day to try it out cutting paper and some cardboard.

Knives:

Monarch in black bolstered Fiesta burlap. 3/32" A2 steel SFT convex grind blade. Asking $225 shipped to you. Includes pictured sheath.

Kephart in Desert Ironwood over black liners & white pinstripes. 1/8" A2 steel SFT convex. Asking $250 shipped to you.

I am putting up for sale my Sylverfalcon. I bought it here on the flea market in new and unused condition. I carried it very little. Still has factory edge. The knife is in excellent shape. Here is the description for the original sale thread.

2016 0902 04 – Sylvrfalcen w/ Ca. buckeye burl over black liners & lime pinstripes, SFT
Convex on spalted 3/32” A2 - $300

I am asking $265 (PRICE DROP)shipped via USPS Priority with insurance. That is for the knife only no sheath. Payment through paypal is preferred.

YYsLrYa.jpg

Picture from original sales thread.
IMG_8546-vi.jpg

Last edited:
I sold my Handyman a couple months ago and regretting it now.
Anyone have a Handyman taking up space in their collection that they’d like to move along? I found one online, but wanted to see what I can find here.

Edit: A2, non-scandi, unless it’s really good looking

Last edited:
I sold my Handyman a couple months ago and regretting it now.
Anyone have a Handyman taking up space in their collection that they’d like to move along? I found one online, but wanted to see what I can find here.
I have a handyman, Scandi grind in cpm154 of green over natural and white. Unused and willing to let go for a song. Let me know if you are interested and I can pm you some pics.

I have a handyman, Scandi grind in cpm154 of green over natural and white. Unused and willing to let go for a song. Let me know if you are interested and I can pm you some pics.

Thanks for the offer. Was looking for a non-Scandi in A2. Thanks again.

Last edited:
For Sale: W.A. Surls Moray in mill finished 3/32” (.107” actual) CPM 154 steel with black G-10 over white pinstripes & black liners. I believe this is the only stainless Moray Allen ever made. I have used it in the kitchen and kept it well maintained and sharp. The deal includes a custom Mashed-Cat kydex sheath with Tek-Lok and Light My Fire firesteel with scrapper. It is a sweet and versatile set-up for kitchen or camp.

Price: $Withdrawn - Keeping & Modding it I am not looking for any trades at this time.

The listed price includes Paypal Goods & Services fees and domestic USPS Priority shipping with Signature required tracking. Your delivery address must match what’s on your Paypal account because I want to print a USPS Priority shipping label on Paypal. Do not pay with F&F or I will return your money and move on to the next buyer.

First unconditional "I'll take it" response posted in this thread or sent through forum PM has priority to buy.

Buyer must be of legal age and is responsible to know and follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and guidelines.

Thanks for looking!

Phil

Last edited:
WTB: Fiddleback Carver * HOOKED UP BY FORUMITE - THANK YOU! *
I prefer Micartas, but other synthetics are also desirable.
If yours is in a hardwood I will still probably try to work out a purchase with you 'cuz I gotta have this blade.
Bonus fee paid if it is in Emerald Burlap (double bonus if also with black and lime liners)!

Last edited:
I am offering up for sale today my Osprey Knife & Tool mini Mamushi. It has bocote scales with blue liners. I am the original owner. It was carried a few times and used very lightly. Still has the sharp factory edge. It doesn't get any pocket time anymore so I thought I would move it along to someone who will carry it. I am asking $285 shipped USPS priority mail. I am not looking to trade at this time. Feel free to make me a reasonable offer.

fSdIxGB.jpg

TyZIysU.jpg

Last edited:
Fiddleback Forge Hiking Buddy: Traded

Natural Micarta over Black and White Liners. 7/64” Mill Finish CPM154 SFT Scandi Grind. No sheath.

It has been my daily carry, used for everyday stuff but not abused. Only looking to re-home because I’m not a fan of scandi grind. Has a very small chip in the edge (pictured).

First “I’ll take it” followed by a PM gets it.

Attachments

• C0719245-8323-4E3D-9284-05FB99D93F10.jpeg
    C0719245-8323-4E3D-9284-05FB99D93F10.jpeg
    67.1 KB · Views: 282
  • B733E267-905C-4B06-99C5-C9475F7D7698.jpeg
    B733E267-905C-4B06-99C5-C9475F7D7698.jpeg
    89.4 KB · Views: 284
  • 497238E6-EE70-4D86-B2DF-41A64F25BB30.jpeg
    497238E6-EE70-4D86-B2DF-41A64F25BB30.jpeg
    55.6 KB · Views: 280
  • 51270790-8E8E-4823-8C13-C8404DD8785C.jpeg
    51270790-8E8E-4823-8C13-C8404DD8785C.jpeg