Fiddleback Flea Market

FOR SALE!! Dragonfly Bladeworks
Pairing-Jade/canvas-over natural liner/blue pinstripe $170.00 NOW $150.00 PP/FF ($155.00 G/S).
Shipping to ConUS with tracking info. DM with any questions. No trades or other offers being accepted at this time.

First to reply claiming knife gets it. Thanks for looking.

SI9q8oB.jpg

Ej3v4A2.jpg
I'll take it. I've always liked the dragonfly stuff, but wished it had a lanyard hole.

FOR SALE

Bushboot: $300 PP G&S Shipped Cont. US
Dyed curly maple over black liners & white pinstripes, TT, (swedge!) convex on spalted 1/8" A2. Purchased on FF, it has not been used or carried, but has some light patina forming on the blade.

Minimuk: $200 PP G&S Shipped Cont. US
Box Elder burl over natural w/ blue pinstripes, SFT Tang, convex on 1/8" spalted A2 steel. Purchased in the flea market, it's been used lightly in the kitchen and has a couple of patina spots.

ZEU8lyt.jpg

BHtyr4e.jpg

QOLG5sq.jpg

36HaP4a.jpg

y1b1E4X.jpg

Fu65jWN.jpg

3OlctB8.jpg

BAQHaMH.jpg

nqXLZjV.jpg

For sale: Fiddleback Ladyfinger (old school), MODIFIED

I love the ladyfinger handle (one of the most comfortable for my hand), but didn't like the bulge on the back of the blade. I had a member here modify it so it was straight for me, and I think it is much much better! Alas, it doesn't get much use so I'm letting it go.

1/8" stock, tapered, O2 steel (I think! Definitely carbon anyway), charcoal burlap handles with orange liners (they actually seem more tomato red in person). A real beauty!

Super lightweight at only 3.9 oz. A+ condition as it has only be used around the kitchen a few times--slight patina from that. Edge is awesome. Comes with sheath pictured.

Asking $350 shipped Priority Mail for this one-of-a-kind knife. Paypal goods.

Thanks!
Keegan

53W7w3n.jpg

cbHUkJC.jpg
URDGW1y.jpg
FWp7M0m.jpg
D5VBmEV.jpg

I'm in the market for another Hiking Buddy.
  • 3/32" A2 steel
  • Tapered tang, if possible. (Have they made 3/32" TT Hiking Buddies?)
  • Wood scales, preferably natural or dark color if stained.
Does anybody out there have something with these specs they'd be willing to part with? I was really interested in the HB from this past Friday, but someone beat me to it. *sniff*

Cohutta Lil Alaculsy, 3/32 A2, TT, Bog Oak scales with black spacers and white pinstripes. Has been lightly used, may have a light scratch or two. SOLD
2v2H2Pyfqx6Zh4W.jpg

2v2HDSBh8x6Zh4W.jpg

Last edited:
Selling a couple more that don’t see much use. First is a Cohutta Mountain Town EDC, Walnut scales with natural liners and blue pinstripes, blade is CPM154 with TT. This knife is new unused. Sold

Next is a Cohutta B&T with really nice Koa scales, natural liners with blue pinstripes, 3/32” A2 with SFT. This one has seen some light kitchen duty with a scratch or two and some patina. Sold
2v2H49hpdx6Zh4W.jpg

2v2H49hfNx6Zh4W.jpg

2v2H49hBjx6Zh4W.jpg

Last edited:
Looking to sell a few in order to try some new ones. Paypal only please, price includes USPS Priority Shipping in US. Let me know if you would like more pics.
Would consider trades for Cohutta Mountaintown Jr or the right Solo or Handyman. Thanks!

KE Bushie / 1/8 inch A2 / Black Cross Cut Micarta = In great condition has some light strop marks on the blade Sold

Loner - Maroon Micarta - Natural Liners - White Pinstripes - 3/32" 8670 SFT - SOLD... Basically brand new. Carried a few times but pretty much perfect

Last edited:
Chris custom made this warthog for me back in 2017. It's been used very lightly to process a some game meat and is still very sharp!

Price includes shipping via USPS Flat Rate with insurance. I will also include the sheath seen in the photos. It's nothing special and wasn't made for this knife, but the Warthog fits in it well enough and it's a way to carry it. The belt loop is tiny so don't plan on carrying it like that if you're going to use this sheath.

Osprey Knife and Tool Warthog, Hammer textured 3/32 TT CPM154
OD canvas micarta with Natural canvas micarta bolster (this might be antique, I can't remember)
Natural canvas liners with blue and white pinstripes

$280 TYD

pvoKPial.jpg

hdRg6txl.jpg

vqheBJ8l.jpg

e7pQqCIl.jpg

Mdm72jIl.jpg

pjTSG6kl.jpg

Looking to sell a few in order to try some new ones. Paypal only please, price includes USPS Priority Shipping in US. Let me know if you would like more pics.
Would consider trades for Cohutta Mountaintown Jr or the right Solo or Handyman. Thanks!

KE Bushie / 1/8 inch A2 / Black Cross Cut Micarta = In great condition has some light strop marks on the blade $185 $175 .. $165

Loner - Maroon Micarta - Natural Liners - White Pinstripes - 3/32" 8670 - $275 $265 Basically brand new. Carried a few times but pretty much perfect

Is the loner a TT?

Moved to main exchange.

Attachments

• IMG_1455.jpg
    IMG_1455.jpg
    319.6 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_1456.jpg
    IMG_1456.jpg
    337 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_1457.jpg
    IMG_1457.jpg
    375.2 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1458.jpg
    IMG_1458.jpg
    259.3 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
For sale: A classic Fiddleback design with all the quintessential bells and whistles.

Bushcrafter JR with 1/8 80CrV2 TT, East Indian Rosewood / goldenrod micarta and white pinstripes, trinity pinout.
Purchased from Fiddleback Friday a couple months ago and has sat in the box since then so it's in brand new condition.
Asking $350 shipped.
50253237901_0401de3eca_k.jpg

50253238446_b718b8245d_k.jpg

50253238706_d0b914dfdb_k.jpg

KE Bushie / 1/8 inch A2 / Black Cross Cut Micarta = In great condition has some light strop marks on the blade $185 $175 $165 ... $155

Loner - Maroon Micarta - Natural Liners - White Pinstripes - 3/32" 8670 - $275 $265 .... $255 Basically brand new. Carried a few times but pretty much perfect

Hi, I'll take the Bushie. Let me know your PP and I'll get you. Thanks...

PP away! Thanks...haven't looked at the Bushie much for some reason. Looks awesome :thumbsup:

add- got knife- seller is good to go :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I have two very interesting and collectable unused knives up for grabs.Prices include shipping CONUS and payment via paypal.

The very first Monarch to be completed. I made sure it was the first to be glued up, sanded, and sharpened. I had to log on and claim it in a Fiddleback Friday while I was working there. Here is the link to the original FF thread.https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/fiddleback-friday-10-03-14.1224391/#post-14021647
Ironwood over black liners with white pinstripe convex ground on 1/8" O1 SFT $600 NOW $550
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

This little muk is one of three made before the design was changed. It is a little fella. The other two are out there, Phil has one in his Electric orange collection and the other is floating around in a rusticwrap setup. This one is 5/32" A2 ironwood over black and white, tapered tang. $350 NOW $315

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Last edited:
Back