Fiddleback Flea Market

Screaming deal, WA Surls Patch still available, in excellent shape and with sheath:

SOLD: Cohutta Patch (7.25", Koa, w/sheath, $195) here: #15389
STILL AVAILABLE: WA Surls Patch (6.25", Black canvas, w/sheath, $195) here: #328

(Notifications are spotty for me for some reason. If interested, please email: embrymckee at gmail dot com)

Is the hiking buddy still available? DM sent

hi all.
couple for sale. prices include shipping and fees.

1) Hiking Buddy - $215 - tuxedo config. thicker handle!
that's the selling point here. this was catch and release for me. it appeared unused when i received it. i have used it a couple times as a steak knife. as such, there is some slight staining. can't remember if it is O1 or A2 (1/8"). including ksf pocket sheath, which i received with it.
q3ca1MR.jpg

BnInbSV.jpg

2) Ladyfinger - $215 - curly quartersawn oak handle.
i have not used extensively, but you can see there is some staining/patina. i believe this one is O1 (1/8").
jEdZ0SJ.jpg

W8dRgiW.jpg

Warlander enterprises- Grizzly, 5/32” 80crv2, black micarta handle/liners/pins, natural micarta pinstripes, gunsmoke finish.

$300>$250 shipped insured within the USA. PayPal F&F or add 3% for G&S.

Would also trade for Cohutta knives. Let me know what you have.

E258980E-4E16-4796-8E48-269798397F5C.jpeg F9C99BD5-ECE8-4975-824E-8A78EAC3634B.jpeg

Last edited:
Two to move along. Have some others that I'm interested in so some have to go to make room. Not looking for trades, thanks. Price includes PP and shipping. Click photos to enlarge.

1) Bushfinger, Bocote, Black Bolster, Black Bolster, Black Liners, Lime Pinstripes, TT, 1/8" 80CRV2, Never carried or sharpened. $Sold.

bfb1.jpg bfb2.jpg bfb3.jpg

2) Asp, Cherry Bomb Burlap, Black Liners, White Pinstripes, SFT, 1/8" A2, Never carried or sharpened. $245.

asp1.jpg asp2.jpg asp3.jpg

If you are interested leave an I'll take it note below and send me a PM. Thanks for looking.
Wayne

Last edited:
Two to move along. Have some others that I'm interested in so some have to go to make room. Not looking for trades, thanks. Price includes PP and shipping. Click photos to enlarge.

1) Bushfinger, Bocote, Black Bolster, Black Bolster, Black Liners, Lime Pinstripes, TT, 1/8" 80CRV2, Never carried or sharpened. $295.

View attachment 1538822 View attachment 1538823 View attachment 1538824

2) Asp, Cherry Bomb Burlap, Black Liners, White Pinstripes, SFT, 1/8" A2, Never carried or sharpened. $245.

View attachment 1538825 View attachment 1538826 View attachment 1538827

If you are interested leave an I'll take it note below and send me a PM. Thanks for looking.
Wayne
I'll take the bushfinger. thanks!

I was soooooo close to choosing this one but I snagged the Loner from tonight’s sale instead. Great selection tonight.

DAMN!!! You gotta be like lightning and then some on the FF Fridays. I realize I lost one of the two I had set my sights on just because I didn't narrow it down to one and focused on that. Crazy!

The ESQUIRE is so beautiful I will offer $100 premium for it - if the keyboard racer who got it wants to resell it....

Esquire03_0483d86d-0134-4b70-809a-3d6a84d47328_2048x.jpg

I was soooooo close to choosing this one but I snagged the Loner from tonight’s sale instead. Great selection tonight.
Too bad for me But good for you. Loner in wood is always beautiful, but intrigued by the longer handle of the Esquire. Managed to get the Low Country though. Still waiting for a true wood-gem BUSH HERMIT, not so common. Any curly woods, let me know. Thanks, Chris

NOW SOLD!

Selling from my collection is a lovely Osage Bushcraft Tasker. New condition knife. Let me know if you have any questions.

Bushcraft Tasker - Osage - natural liners - blue pinstripes (always a classic combo) -1/8" A2 SFT - OAL strong 8 1/4" - blade 3 1/2" SOLD *the osage has started to take on some of that golden color. It's got some really nice chatoyancy

Thanks for looking!

1J81N6s.jpg

Last edited:
Selling from my collection is a lovely Osage Bushcraft Tasker. New condition knife. Let me know if you have any questions.

Bushcraft Tasker - Osage - natural liners - blue pinstripes (always a classic combo) -1/8" A2 SFT - OAL strong 8 1/4" - blade 3 1/2" $325.00 *the osage has started to take on some of that golden color. It's got some really nice chatoyancy

Thanks for looking!

1J81N6s.jpg

LdTPkh9.jpg

MSQoJXZ.jpg

I would like to purchase this beauty sir.

Back