Fiddleback Flea Market

First PK I’ve owned and decided it isn’t going to replace the runt in my pocket. Didn’t even wipe this one down. Same shape it was in when I opened it recently. $260 plus shipping. —SOLD— to geowolves geowolves

Attachments

• 42F9A8B2-CDB6-452D-8349-613D5E4FEFA8.jpeg
    42F9A8B2-CDB6-452D-8349-613D5E4FEFA8.jpeg
    17.6 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
First PK I’ve owned and decided it isn’t going to replace the runt in my pocket. Didn’t even wipe this one down. Same shape it was in when I opened it recently. $260 plus shipping.

Orange one in this thread:
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/fiddleback-friday-2-19-21-early-preview.1776481/

View attachment 1541887

I'll take this please. You can email me to work out the transaction. I'm up all night at work until 7am. If I don't catch you in the am I will be up on Thursday afternoon to complete the details.
Thanks, George

Last edited:
Hey jaz 322, Please let me know if you still have the LH sheath for the runt available.
Thanks, George

Last edited:
Somewhere perhaps but it would require some digging. Anything your real interested in?

PayPal funds sent for PK.
Thanks, George

First PK I’ve owned and decided it isn’t going to replace the runt in my pocket. Didn’t even wipe this one down. Same shape it was in when I opened it recently. $260 plus shipping. —SOLD— to geowolves geowolves

Last edited:
SOLD

d4u0kGe.jpg

Last edited:
Posting here first for FF pals! Terrasaur. Scandi-ground A2 steel w/SFT and green micarta scales with natural pins and liners, white pinstripes. 0.09" thickness, 4.25" blade and 8.75" OAL. Like new and screaming sharp. No Sheath.

$295 SOLD

7zQ7rzY.jpg

rMfJToT.jpg

6G0cCrJ.jpg

Last edited:
Patch Knife, A2 steel and SFT w/osage scales, natural liners and pins, blue pinstripes. 0.12" thickness, 3" blade, 7" OAL. In like new condition. No sheath.

$275 SOLD

NyHFDQ2.jpg

SN9JLci.jpg

qC8Up7a.jpg

Bushboot, A2 steel, TT and black scales w/natural liners and pins, white pinstripes. 0.12" thickness, 3.25" blade, 7.25" OAL. I think I've used this for opening some packages, but it's in great condition. It does have the very beginning of a patina developing, but it's hard to see unless the lighting is right. Again, no sheath.

$295 SOLD

KEb85Ys.jpg

unhzeZo.jpg

2LLZNPy.jpg

Last edited:
Back