Fiddleback Flea Market

Couple Fiddlebacks and a Joufuu sheath for sale. These are unused they've just been in my collection.

FIddleback Forge Monarch - SFT 1/8" O1 - Black Canvas over natural with lime green pinstripes - $sold Shipped Priority USA
Fiddleback Forge Esquire - TT 5/32" A2 - Tsunami Burlap over natural with lime green pinstripes - Don't see much of the tsunami burlap - it's really gorgeous in person - $sold Shipped Priority USA
JouFuu Pocket Sheath for Handyman - $sold Shipped Priority USA

LkzCQTLl.jpg

6srR32jl.jpg

rLJko1Cl.jpg

dZEUNMrl.jpg

FB85OBTl.jpg

TqdQzNpl.jpg

MLgcwi3l.jpg

LZdyu0Al.jpg

Last edited:
**SOLD**

Fiddleback Forge - Sneaky Pete Dyed Quarter Sawn Curly Oak - Black & White Liners. Original owner. Steel is 0.124, (forgot which steel). Never used, carried or sharpened. The blur on the knife is just mineral oil on the blade. Asking $325 WAS $300

Shipping to lower 48 CONUS only. Payment by PP G&S, I cover fees and shipping. First “I’ll take it” in thread gets it. Please follow up with prompt pm also saying you will take it. Low ball offers will be politely ignored.

Cross posted in Custom For Sale (Individual).

dABGgQf.jpg

5aWTLnx.jpg

Cl17Of2.jpg

5sG47K0.jpg

fCo5wse.jpg

Last edited:
SOLD- Fiddleback Forge
First one to claim the knife AND follow up with a PM, asks for PayPal info AND sends payment, gets the knife.
Fiddleback Forge Woodsman, New condition, 5/32, 5.25" blade, 10.5" OAL, $old

Last edited:

To whomever scored this black ash from today’s drop - please let me know if you decide to let go of it anytime soon. I’ve been trying to grab an ash fixie for my Dad for Christmas for sentimental reasons and I was really hoping to get this one but got caught up putting the kids to bed tonight and missed it.
Sent you a DM

SOLD- Divorce Sale- First one to claim the knife AND follow up with a PM, asks for PayPal info AND sends payment, gets the knife.
If they're still posted, they're still available. I will remove as sold.

Thanks to all my Blade Forum brothers for your support and kindness. It's much appreciated.
Michael

Last edited:
Divorce Sale
Fiddleback Forge Camp Muk. New Condition, Eucalyptus with blue pinstripe, Tapered tang, Blade 4.5", OAL 9", A2, Convex, $250
Fiddleback Forge Bushboot, New condition, Masur Birch over black liners and orange pinstripes, 3.25 Blade, 7.25 OAL, 1/8 A2 SFT $265
Fiddleback Forge Forager Blade Length: 6.25" Overall Length: 11.25" Blade Metal: 5/32" A2 Steel Handle Material: Philellow Burlap - Black Liners - White PinstripesTang: TT - Tapered Tang Grind: Convex $455
I'll take the Bushboot

ALL SOLD

OKT

Vildmark Buckeye burl Poon Tip with brown micarta liners 80crv2 SOLD
Mini Mamushi poon tipped marbled CF with Black n Blue liners cpm154 SOLD
Fletcher

TS4 Teal G10 filed spine Natural/white liners & kydex sheath 01 steel SOLD
24/7 OD Green with natural/blue liners & kydex sheath 01 steel SOLD
Cohutta

Shiloh with thick natural liners A2 steel SOLD
Dirk Loots

CF/Black Micarta Liberty with black/white liners & spacers N690 SOLD