Fiddleback Flea Market

Selling one of my unused Bushcrafter's. This one will also come with a Jou Fuu Tobacco colored Taco style sheath and a lanyard that I made. The handle is brown paper micarta with black canvas micarta handles and pins with red liners. The blade steel is CPM 154. It's an awesome knife that I just don't have room for. I am the original owner!!

This knife was purchased from the November 13 2020 Fiddleback Friday! Here are the specs from that listing.

Bushcrafter - Cross Cut Mocha Paper Micarta - Black Bolsters - Black Liners - Red Pinstripes - 4" Blade - 8.5" OAL - 3/32" CPM 154 - SFT - 201110 11 - $415 https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/fiddleback-friday-11-13-20-early-preview.1759558/

No trades at this time. PayPal only / US Shipping only! SOLD!5_Fiddleback2_1.png6_Fiddleback2_1.png7_Fiddleback2_1.png8_Fiddleback2_1.png9_Fiddleback2_1.png1_Fiddleback2_1.png2_Fiddleback2_1.png3_Fiddleback2_1.png4_Fiddleback2_1.png

Last edited:
I'm having trouble uploading better pictures. The last ones I had were a bit grainy. I'm new here and still trying to figure this out. Can someone tell me how to upload better pictures?

I'm having trouble uploading better pictures. The last ones I had were a bit grainy. I'm new here and still trying to figure this out. Can someone tell me how to upload better pictures?
Hi. If you are referring to the BC post, those pictures are coming through clear on my end. Also. When you sell, try to mention other details like steel and thickness of blade. And dimensions. Those items are deciding factors for some.

This is sold.

2015 0403 22 Fiddleback Forge – Recluse w/ Black bolsters over Curly Cherry with black liners, tapered tang, convex on 5/32 spalted 01 steel. Original owner. Never used, carried. Asking Was $275. SOLD

Shipping to lower 48 CONUS only. Payment by PP G&S only, I cover fees. First “I’ll take it” in thread gets it. Please follow up with prompt PM also saying you will take it. Low ball offers will be politely ignored.

VLqB9rd.jpg

spIrt6T.jpg

57UVceJ.jpg

zTezdD3.jpg

Hi6rJte.jpg

Last edited:
Hunter with Osage Orange over natural with White pinstripes. Tapered tang. 3/32” . 01 steel . Never used
$SOLD Will not ship out of the United States . Venmo or paypal

Last edited:
Hunter with Osage Orange over natural with White pinstripes. Tapered tang. 3/32” . 01 steel . Never used
$295. Will not ship out of the United States . Venmo or paypal

I'll take it. but you need to upgrade to gold member first.
Thanks!

$295. Will not ship out of the United States . Venmo or paypal

Ok. I thought I was . Hmm

Hello all,
Got a couple of sweet deals up for grabs!

* Unused: Hiking Buddy- Cross cut OD Green Micarta, Double Mint Jade bolsters, like liners, white pin stripes, 80crv2.

$SOLD- Shipped PayPal G&S.

* Unused: Esquire- Buckeye Burl, black & green liners, SFT A2 steel.

$SOLD- Shipped PayPal G&S.

*** Said knives are cross listed.

Last edited:
$SOLD Will not ship out of the United States . Venmo or paypal

Nice knife. I think it's 5/32 vs 3/32 .. if that matters.

Got a few that are looking for a new home:

1. Hiking Buddy, Crotch Walnut on black g10 with a white g10 pinstripe, SFT Tang, convex on 5/32” thick Fiddletextured CPM 154 Steel. Asking: SOLD

gYakTIOl.jpg

2. Sylvrfalcen, Cocobolo over natural canvas bolsters, SFT, Convex on spalted 3/32” A2 steel. Asking $300.00 -----> Sold

IM6Ghvyl.jpg

3. Bushcrafter Jr, Green Box Elder Burl over natural canvas w/ white g10 pinstripes, Tapered Tang, convex on 5/32” thick spalted 01steel. Asking: SOLD

f7Lqw3Wl.jpg

4. Arete, Cornflower Blue G-10 over natural canvas bolsters, Tapered Tang, convex on 5/32” thick, spalted A2 steel. Asking: SOLD

aOoqYH0l.jpg

If you have interest in a particular knife please shoot me a PM and I'll be happy to answer any questions or provide additional photos. Prices are STYD, CONUS Only. Not interested in any trades at this time.

Thanks for looking !

Peter

Note: Remaining knives are cross posted in the Exchange. Time stamps will apply.

Last edited:
Production Kephart with kydex sheath. Ironwood. Used for light garden duty, never sharpened. . Harvesting kale, jalapeños etc… very small chip in blade easily sharpened away(see pic) . $170 shipped PayPal f&f. Trade offer also welcome
Is this still available?

Back