• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*** Fiddleback Forge // AA Forge ***

It's been a little while since I've tried keeping up with these forums. Just too much other stuff in life that takes precedence – mainly young kids. I don't remember the original prices on these, but I'm going to try my best. Oh, if one person buys all the knives, I'll include a Badger Claw Leatherworks 12-knife roll bag ($100 value). The Surls Huntsman is not for sale.

Fiddleback Forge...

The Dyed Maple Burl Hiking Buddy is used. Everything else is new and unused, except for maybe cutting a piece of paper to test sharpness. The tip on the Kephart (light blue burlap) broke off when the knife was shipped to me last year. Don't know how it happened. It's just the tiniest part on the tip. I can't get any pictures of it that are remotely focused. Mr. Roy said it's really no biggie to fix if you send it into his shop. Last I remember, he said his shop will regrind it free of charge. All prices include shipping within US. International add $45. The Surls Huntsman is not for sale.

1. Used Hiking Buddy (Maple Burl) come with Rick Lowe custom sheath – $250...$225
  2. New Hiking Buddy (Blue Burlap Micarta) – $300...$275
  3. New Kephart (Sapphire Burlap Micarta) – $300...$275
  4. New KPH (Box Elder Burl) – $SOLD

AA Forge...

Both knives are brand new, never used. The pins are sort of unique, which I really like. Prices include shipping within US. International is $45. Thanks!!

1. Mini Woodsman – $300...$275
  2. Camper – $315...$275
ihTstHQ.jpg
tLxsxb0.jpg
AwXnfpL.jpg
bdXgSAf.jpg
x2aQqYc.jpg
VmDmH00.jpg
O4eOgQ3.jpg

Last edited:
There’s no sheath for the MW. However if someone ends up buying that before the HB, I’ll include that she’s in the sale of the MW.

Back