Fiddleback Forge Knives ROCK!! Please help us spread the word!

Fiddleback

Knifemaker
Folks, the market is in a bit of a slump right now. We sell these knives because of YOUR enthusiasm for them. Really, that is how it works! Please let people know how much you enjoy using and carrying your Fiddlebacks! Without y'all, we go nowhere. Please never doubt how much we appreciate EVERY knife you buy. Also, please never doubt how much delight I personally get every time a user pic is posted!

This stands for our mid tech line, and also Cumming Bladeworks USA's knives.

Don't forget that a review of a Fiddleback Forge knife on another forum gets you 10% off of your next directly purchased Fiddleback. Also, posts and reviews of our Cumming Bladeworks USA knives will get you a patch!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

I can never say this enough.

Andy Roy

I always do my best to take nice pictures and share them on my FB or IG pages! I like showing them off, and will continue to do so.

I may not be able to buy as many as I'd like to, but I'll continue to search out and buy Fiddlebacks with the right handles and steels! :thumbsup:

Waiting to find a CBW Trailmaster...

Today is the day,
After looking at thousands of pics, and reading all the stellar reviews I am pulling the trigger today. I am going to try the Fiddleback Friday route, and if I don't see the "one", I have another one in mind from a website. I am exited to get in on the photo post, and to have a wonderful knife (probably going to be knifes) to pass onto my twin boys. I will make sure to show off my knife as much as possible, and to make sure I use it! I Really like the vibe on this sub forum, and I think it has to do with the honest communication you display (and the fantastic knives help).
Wish me luck,

Today is the day,
After looking at thousands of pics, and reading all the stellar reviews I am pulling the trigger today. I am going to try the Fiddleback Friday route, and if I don't see the "one", I have another one in mind from a website. I am exited to get in on the photo post, and to have a wonderful knife (probably going to be knifes) to pass onto my twin boys. I will make sure to show off my knife as much as possible, and to make sure I use it! I Really like the vibe on this sub forum, and I think it has to do with the honest communication you display (and the fantastic knives help).
Wish me luck,
Welcome! Good luck! I hope you land the one you like today. If not there's always next week! You will definitely end up with more, it's impossible to have just one.

Looking forward to seeing your photos. Definitely stick around, this community is the best one on the internet. :thumbsup:

If anyone has any suggestions or can point me in the direction of a forum or two where I can put up a couple of reviews, I'd appreciate it, and others could possibly follow suit as well. Currently, I am only a member of Bladeforums, and it's the friendly atmosphere in this sub-forum that drew me in, so if y'all know of any 'newbie friendly' places, please post a link or PM me. Thanks!

Since we make mostly bushcrafting and outdoors knives, the outdoor and survival type forums are great. Also the general knife discussion forum are excellent. All those are here at BF.

I'm still on the hunt for my first (looking for a Forager w/ micarta, preferably dark, or hardwood)... once in hand, I'll be sure to post pics! I found my way here because of owners' enthusiasm, on BF as well as youtube videos, so something is working.

If anyone has any suggestions or can point me in the direction of a forum or two where I can put up a couple of reviews, I'd appreciate it, and others could possibly follow suit as well. Currently, I am only a member of Bladeforums, and it's the friendly atmosphere in this sub-forum that drew me in, so if y'all know of any 'newbie friendly' places, please post a link or PM me. Thanks!

British Blades is one of my favorite places, I'm working on another review to post over there.

Back