Fiddleback Fourlegged Friends

Looks like a great choice Walt. We waited almost 5yrs. before getting another puppy after loosing our Dobie, but have been so happy with the new ones.

Hey Brian, we have two American Bulldogs (now 8yrs. old) and they sure do like to chew! Good looking dog you have.

Looks like a great choice Walt. We waited almost 5yrs. before getting another puppy after loosing our Dobie, but have been so happy with the new ones.

Hey Brian, we have two American Bulldogs (now 8yrs. old) and they sure do like to chew! Good looking dog you have.

Thanks Bro :) I wanna see pics :)

Thanks for the shout out Rick. I was hoping to get to travel with my wife to go see her brother in Fort Worth, her sister in Portland, etc., after Lucy passed. But she just did not do it for whatever reason. We have never kenneled our dogs. If they can't come with us, or we can't get a good house sitter, we just don't go. It is that simple. But living without a dog is not a way that I want to live, and I think that my wife finally came to that point in her life as well.

Got a call from the local rescue organization last night, and Lucas is ours. They will work out logistics of getting him from the foster family, might have him later today.

Congratulations Walt! Lucas is a handsome dog. I am happy for you and your wife that you are ready to enjoy a new season of your life with a new buddy.

Best,

Phil

Lucas came home yesterday evening, and he has pretty much been my shadow ever since coming home. I think my wife is a little jealous. He is a well behaved Pit Bull that is still a little young and dumb. But he seems to learn quickly. I am doing my best to work from home today and tomorrow in order to help him get settled. I'll try to get some pictures up.

I thought that I would share a couple of photos of our new best friend Lucas as he was getting ready for game day yesterday.

Congrats on your new addition to the family......awesome shot with his Steelers attire !

Can you teach him to swing a Terrible Towel ?

Congrats on your new addition to the family......awesome shot with his Steelers attire !

Can you teach him to swing a Terrible Towel ?

I can probably teach him to tug on one, then let go. With a perfectly timed photograph, it might look like he is swinging it:).

I was looking for any updates on the Bushfinger passaround when I came across this thread...

image3_zpsfcaca718.jpg

Cute Bostons! Here's ours (with the aforementioned Bushfinger):

ogVC09C.jpg

this black furball are the shop dogs. They got banned from the couch!
Oscar is Andys boxer and Thor is Cody's great dane
the tiny little bed is about 2ft wide & 3ft long
72418629-E5C4-4148-B13A-9E6FC7E126BC_zpsp00ndwyu.jpg

they give Allen something to aggravate during the day:p & takes the heat of us

Rick,
I found a use for the sheath i showed you @ trackrock...maximus is unsure though
C5DA1DCB-582B-409C-A8E7-32DA3A103D3F_zpskvfwxlsu.jpg

thanks
this is one of my favorites....i snapped it during a thunderstorm and some lighting struck near by...
005-11.jpg

So after many many years of not having a dog, we just adopted this little Rottweiler today! She's 3 months old and cute as a button. We named her Nakhaki, after our favorite coffee. This is 2 adoptions in 2 years! We can't keep going at this rate ;)

7BEDB8BC-BD97-4EDC-A396-4CC0E4BD5452_zps3uuvmi6d.jpg

There'll be plenty of other much better pics to come, but I just had to post now!

Back