Fiddleback Fourlegged Friends

so, Kylie has been out of town a couple days and has returned & 3 House rules have been broken immediately

1. Maximus in the bedroom
2. Maximus on the bed
3. Maximus has a toy in the bed

20170218_193332_zps5y2addyh.jpg

Maximus looks like he's saying "Go ahead dad, say something, I dare ya."

Starting her off with the Mosquito and Diomedes sheath since she's so little.

62037e9d09f5e36a4c2f0975e719df96.jpg

What a round-round little cutie!

I read through this entire thread a few months back, soon after falling into this black hole incredible forum.

Which of course left me wrecked, for the companions loved and lost throughout the passage of time captured herein. My heart goes out to all of you, to all of us. We sign up to get our hearts broken, yet wouldn't have it any other way.

I am a better person for the days spent with my one wee canine, even as I remain astonished at the psychic space taken up by such a tiny, determined being.

IMG_2942.jpg~original

IMG_3498.jpg~original

She wrecks me but good.

IMG_3981.jpg~original

~ P.

No pictures of our dog with any of my Fiddlebacks yet.

Kraken the border collie!

Bciqggyl.jpg

WpOufgPl.jpg

EdFyd8Ol.jpg

LtYBS4jl.jpg

I didn't realize this dog thread was here until "Nbrackett" bumped it up again a few days back. Here are two pictures reposted from some others that I did previously of my Boston Terrier... Piper.

Down by the Chattahoochee River:

I didn't realize this dog thread was here until "Nbrackett" bumped it up again a few days back. Here are two pictures reposted from some others that I did previously of my Boston Terrier... Piper.

Down by the Chattahoochee River:

My daughter loves these pics PolRoger. Her name is Piper too. 😊

My daughter loves these pics PolRoger. Her name is Piper too. 😊

Thanks!

Actually, I have bit of a fondness for french champagne and when it came time to find a name for our dog I thought that Piper would be nice. The full name is on his registered papers is "KC's Piper-Hiedsieck"

KC's was the surname for his breeder's lineage of dogs. Both his Sire and Dam were champions in the (15 lb. class) for Boston Terriers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piper-Heidsieck

Last edited:
Say hello to my little friend! This little cutie is called keppy - can't think why...
cbcc3bf0774d20f9a343d16eec92b79b.jpg

This is Roy, named after my favourite uncle, happy coincidence I guess....
9bde2068c1e6f3be8d2ca15cac335288.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
Bought her for my 18 son however Princess Leia took to my wife from the day she picked her up and I wouldn't separate them
She loves to ride in the truck with us and is a fierce watch dog.
She's very smart and loves her adventure walks.
b553d55516aba47827215d5559e9bf64.jpg

Today's walk by the bay
Leia loves to sit pretty for her mom. You can tell from her collar she likes to lead, pull , and be in charge.
a1309e8bfc98290f340a3e6af6902441.jpg
515f254a3c01e3ea697aa658c6d62f2f.jpg

Great looking furbabies, everyone! Never had a dog growing up so I've felt like a 10 year old boy ever since we rescued our boy.

This is our goofball, Flanagan, looking entirely more regal than his actual demeanor proves.

5CxTGRo.jpg

We rescued him 4 years ago when he was approx. 1 year old. He's a good old mutt. Looks like a Border Collie/Corgi mix to me. He's only 35 lbs, which is perfect for our family and relatively small yard (approx. 5000sq. ft.). He's great with our 9 month old daughter, especially now that she's getting to the age of dropping food on the floor!

Great looking furbabies, everyone! Never had a dog growing up so I've felt like a 10 year old boy ever since we rescued our boy.

This is our goofball, Flanagan, looking entirely more regal than his actual demeanor proves.

5CxTGRo.jpg

We rescued him 4 years ago when he was approx. 1 year old. He's a good old mutt. Looks like a Border Collie/Corgi mix to me. He's only 35 lbs, which is perfect for our family and relatively small yard (approx. 5000sq. ft.). He's great with our 9 month old daughter, especially now that she's getting to the age of dropping food on the floor!

Cool dog

Back