Fiddleback Fourlegged Friends

Flanagan definitely has the looks of a border collie, and quite regal indeed! :D

What a round-round little cutie!

I read through this entire thread a few months back, soon after falling into this black hole incredible forum.

Which of course left me wrecked, for the companions loved and lost throughout the passage of time captured herein. My heart goes out to all of you, to all of us. We sign up to get our hearts broken, yet wouldn't have it any other way.

I am a better person for the days spent with my one wee canine, even as I remain astonished at the psychic space taken up by such a tiny, determined being.

IMG_2942.jpg~original

IMG_3498.jpg~original

She wrecks me but good.

IMG_3981.jpg~original

~ P.

Cute little Dog. I bet she's a handful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bubba the Cat likes Fiddleback Forge too. I'm hoping I put all the knives away after my last picture.

I'm a new member of the Frenchie Club this week myself. This is Bruno.

49f9a1f42ac1fa0d2f84e073c86cd877.jpg

3120698b4b5ec6222492d6adf2821d2f.jpg

im thinking MAXIMUS was that size about 7yrs ago , when he was born.....it's weird to me that IVY does not grow bigger.. I adore IVY more than any one in the shop....I guess I have never had smaller dogs

He's the one in the front.
f7d0a203.jpg

my big boy!
001_zpsf311c6a0.jpg

Today is a great day to be a French Bulldog...wait a second...everyday is a great day to be a French Bulldog!

bfb3974b69f458fd1c9ee3cfb58f7a7f.jpg

newyork
she? looks like she could get into some shenanigans quick if your aren't paying attention

She is correct. Girl named Charlie. She's incredibly fast and wants the squirrels and cats really bad. Otherwise she's a good mellow girl of 7 years.
Definitely can get into puppy mode fast though.

Back