1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Kizer C01C Sheepdog Ki4488A & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Dec 14 !

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Dec 15 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Week 49 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Spyderco C41GP5 Native 5 G10 + Prize Pack , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Fiddleback Fourlegged Friends

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by Englishrob, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Southern Gent

Southern Gent Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 3, 2015
    @Nbrackett Nathan, Izzy is so cute! Love her markings. How much does she weigh? She looks a little smaller than Bruno.

Tutone likes this.
  2. Nbrackett

Nbrackett Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 19, 2015
    Thanks! Bruno is a great looking dog too. Izzy only weighs 22-23 lbs. She’s on the smaller side. That last pic makes her look a little chunky but she’s not at all.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
    Lady1911 and Tutone like this.
  3. Khanvoy44

Khanvoy44 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 22, 2016
    Ms. Daisy before hunting ground moles...
    Screenshot_20190922-212810_Gallery_compress58.jpg
    After...
    Screenshot_20190922-212632_Gallery_compress52.jpg

Southern Gent, Tutone, VANCE and 3 others like this.
  4. Nbrackett

Jun 19, 2015
    Izzy has a new sissy. Meet Gypsy.

[​IMG]

5. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    Dang Nathan:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nbrackett likes this.
  6. Southern Gent

Apr 3, 2015
    [​IMG]

Lady1911, Khanvoy44, NoRest and 5 others like this.
  7. Southern Gent

Apr 3, 2015
    How did I miss this!?! Congrats!

Nbrackett likes this.
  8. Southern Gent

Apr 3, 2015
    [​IMG]
    This is a collar given to me by 4 time Iditarod Champion Dallas Seavey when I had the opportunity to meet him and sled with his team in Alaska earlier this year.

9. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    thats cool Justen
    I read his book
    [​IMG]

10. Tutone

Tutone Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2017
    BUTTERBEAN‼️

VANCE likes this.
  11. Southern Gent

Apr 3, 2015
    [​IMG]
    Looking after his yard homies.

12. Nbrackett

Jun 19, 2015
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

jaz322, Lady1911, Khanvoy44 and 3 others like this.
  13. Mchurch52

Mchurch52 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 18, 2019
    Finn pointing at field mice...
    [​IMG]

14. NoRest

NoRest Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 27, 2015
    [​IMG]

15. Southern Gent

Apr 3, 2015
    Not many things cooler than a boy and his dog.

[​IMG]

jaz322, Lady1911, NoRest and 3 others like this.
  16. swonut

swonut KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 1, 2007
    Out mutt of seven years passed this Friday, and it feels weird around the house being able to eat a turkey leg on the couch unmolested, getting up in the morning and not having to worry about stepping in poop and pee in the hall (he was very old) or seeing a black blanket on the chair and thinking it was Leo. I didn't realize how much impact the little guy had on us till he was no longer with us. Took three days and the marvelous Mrs. M has hatched a convoluted plan for a new puppy. As she says, "We're dog people."

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019 at 8:58 PM
  17. Khanvoy44

Khanvoy44 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 22, 2016
    A salute to best pals! Quite a few have graced our home through the years. Wouldn't be the same without them. Resized_IMG_25821(1)_compress85.jpg

jaz322, Lady1911, VANCE and 4 others like this.
  18. swonut

swonut KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 1, 2007
    Just noticed the fire! Very top down method. I can only imagine the bed of coals that one produced. Three weeks and we're getting the new puppy-- this one will be all about looks, but then again its not like any of the other ones ever worked a day in their lives, unless you count climbing up on the couch work. Yep, we're dog people.

Nbrackett, VANCE and Lady1911 like this.
  19. jaz322

jaz322 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2015
    Sorry to hear about your pup, swo. Glad he got to live a long life with a good family. Looking forward to pics of your next addition!

20. VANCE

Mar 13, 2006
    sorry for your loss swo