Fiddleback Friday - 06/10/16

I keep checking back to see if someone called the Bishop. I'm trying so hard to be good with knife purchases this month

thats over-rated

BLADE show was this month

blame it on that and get back on track next month

hahaha

At the risk of munging up the thread, I was fortunate to snag a Drop Point Maverick at Blade Show. Let's just say that there is a damn good reason that this model happens to be Andy's personal EDC right now. Of all the new designs, this one is a practical knife with a sweet feeling handle. Someone needs to snag the flame BEB knife in the "What's Left" list before I do something that I'd have a hard time justifying to my wife :eek:

At the risk of munging up the thread, I was fortunate to snag a Drop Point Maverick at Blade Show. Let's just say that there is a damn good reason that this model happens to be Andy's personal EDC right now. Of all the new designs, this one is a practical knife with a sweet feeling handle. Someone needs to snag the flame BEB knife in the "What's Left" list before I do something that I'd have a hard time justifying to my wife :eek:

I love the Maverick handle, and that one in particular is gorgeous. I'm in the same boat right now. I want it...but getting it would cause me more trouble than I could fix right now. My budget is screwed till next month...

Last edited:

sir

I encourage munging up this thread...i keep track of it and it does not bother me one bit.
I love seeing folks post in our little corner of Bladeforums

Phillip

here is what is available

2016 0610 02 – Sgian Dubh w/ bloodwood over natural liners & white pinstripes, SFT, Convex on spalted 3/32” A2 - $270

2016 0610 08 – Hiking buddy w/ natural bolstered purple burlap, SFT, Scandi ground on spalted 3/32” A2 - $330

2016 0610 10 – Bushraptor w/ dyed maple over natural liners & white pinstripes, SFT, Convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $300

2016 0610 11 – Bushnub II w/ bloodwood over natural liners & white pinstripes, SFT, Convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $300

2016 0610 19 – Arete w/ black bolstered coffee bag burlap , SFT, Convex on spalted 3/32” A2 - $355

2016 0610 20 – DPM w/ flame box elder burl over natural liners & yellow pinstripes, TT, Convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $365

2016 0610 25A – Bishop w/ evergreen burlap over thick natural liners, no pinstripes, SFT. Convex on spalted 5/32” A2
2016 0610 25B – Pocket Kephart w/ evergreen burlap over thick natural liners, no pinstripes, SFT, Scandi ground on spalted 3/32” A2 - $850

2016 0610 29 – Renegade w/ hemp wrap over leatherliners, no pinstripes, SFT, Convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $175

i cant believe 08 & 10 are still available

awesome knives!!!!

Last edited:
I can't believe that Bishop/PK combo is still here! That combo is so awesome. It's a good thing I don't have that amount of money sitting in my knife fund... Or maybe it's a bad thing. Dang...

awesome knives!!!!

I can't believe that Bishop/PK combo is still here! That combo is so awesome. It's a good thing I don't have that amount of money sitting in my knife fund... Or maybe it's a bad thing. Dang...

I can't believe the Drop Point Maverick is still available. That Flame Box Elder is stunning.

Hey Phillip I'll take seconds on the runt please if they change there mind!

Sent from the pay phone beside 7/11!

Phillip....Is the rustic wrap hiking buddy was still available?....I thought someone called it and then cancelled. I could be wrong...not unusual. .lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

That one was actually claimed via email or PM. I cant recall which one but it shipped out

here is what is available

2016 0610 02 – Sgian Dubh w/ bloodwood over natural liners & white pinstripes, SFT, Convex on spalted 3/32” A2 - $270

2016 0610 08 – Hiking buddy w/ natural bolstered purple burlap, SFT, Scandi ground on spalted 3/32” A2 - $330

2016 0610 10 – Bushraptor w/ dyed maple over natural liners & white pinstripes, SFT, Convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $300

2016 0610 11 – Bushnub II w/ bloodwood over natural liners & white pinstripes, SFT, Convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $300

2016 0610 19 – Arete w/ black bolstered coffee bag burlap , SFT, Convex on spalted 3/32” A2 - $355

2016 0610 20 – DPM w/ flame box elder burl over natural liners & yellow pinstripes, TT, Convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $365

2016 0610 25A – Bishop w/ evergreen burlap over thick natural liners, no pinstripes, SFT. Convex on spalted 5/32” A2
2016 0610 25B – Pocket Kephart w/ evergreen burlap over thick natural liners, no pinstripes, SFT, Scandi ground on spalted 3/32” A2 - $850

2016 0610 29 – Renegade w/ hemp wrap over leatherliners, no pinstripes, SFT, Convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $175

awesome knives!!!!

Hey Phillip...

So I'm still kind of new visiting here at the FF forum and I was wondering if it is possible to claim on a Fiddleback Friday knife from older date(s) not in the current week if a knife wasn't sold?

I see that a few from this week are now being listed f/s on the Fiddleback Outpost...

Hey Phillip...

So I'm still kind of new visiting here at the FF forum and I was wondering if it is possible to claim on a Fiddleback Friday knife from older date(s) not in the current week if a knife wasn't sold?

I see that a few from this week are now being listed f/s on the Fiddleback Outpost...

Its perfectly fine to contact me regarding a knife that did not get claimed in a previous weeks Friday thread. However, once they go out to the Dealers they are "gone" from here. It could be the next week or months down the road before they are invoiced out. Certainly contact me or post in that weeks Friday thread.

Back