Fiddleback Friday - 09/04/15

Darn, I have been waiting for the perfect Camp Knife and that OD bolstered with Bog oak was it. Congrats Jackson Boulder

WITHDRAWN...Sorry, missed that it was tapered tang. Looking for SFT
2015 0904 10 – Handyman w/ OD bolsters over Bocote, Tapered Tang, convex on 5/32” spalted A2 steel - $355

Last edited:
This isn't listed in "what's left" but if it's available I would like:
Wednesday w/ Whisper corian bolsters over blue pebble corian over forest green w/ desert brown pinstripes, SFT, Flat ground on 3/32” CPM 154, 7.75” oal, 3.5” blade – $235

This isn't listed in "what's left" but if it's available I would like:
Wednesday w/ Whisper corian bolsters over blue pebble corian over forest green w/ desert brown pinstripes, SFT, Flat ground on 3/32” CPM 154, 7.75” oal, 3.5” blade – $235

It's all yours! Thank you :)

I couldn't figure a way to PM 40 Point so this is to let you know I've issued payment thru PayPal, .... BTW Judy, beautiful work, keep this up and, with your eye towards form and function, it will make the value of your product skyrocket.

I wasn't able to shark today (damn work) but how about the blue/black bolstered hiking buddy, handyman, and bc jr!? I'm chomping at the bit to get my hands on a handyman. Man... I missed out there. Congrats everyone!

I will take that absolutely beautiful Arete if it is still avaiable.

2015 0904 19 – Arete w/ Green Shrapnel from Ankrom Exotics over black w/ white pinstripes, SFT Tang, convex on 1/8” spalted A2 steel - $300

~Robert

Will take seconds on the Arete

2015 0904 19 – Arete w/ Green Shrapnel from Ankrom Exotics over black w/ white pinstripes, SFT Tang, convex on 1/8” spalted A2 steel - $300

Aw crap, I already sent the payment as goods and services. How can I fix this? I apologize for along the initiative and making the wrong choice.

Aww I meant I sent it as gift. I'm just confusing all things today..sigh~

Haha. Don't sweat it. I'm sure one of the crew members will chime and tell you that you're now banned from Fiddleback Friday's! :eek:

Nah, I'm sure it'll all be fine. Just PM "Bamboo" and sort it out.

The overall average length of a 38 S&W cartridge is 31.5 mm and the case length is 19.7 mm. Subtracting the two leaves you approximately 11.8mm of bullet showing past the case. Based on this, the blade length is estimated just over 70 mm or 2.7 inches and the total length around 165 mm or 6.5 inches :emot-yarr::emot-yarr:

Question for Bamboo. Assuming that Fiddleback Friday is going normally (no technical difficulties), what time are you targeting to post the PREVIEW, and then how long are you targeting to leave the thread locked in PREVIEW mode before it goes live?

(Answer might be worth posting in the stickie).

Thanks.

Back