Fiddleback Friday - 09/30/16

Thank you sir. I'm counting coins from my couch cushions, just in case.

I need to go get my boy...but I'm waiting for the official ruling and don't want to sign off!

That Ladyfinger was :eek: Gorgeous. Can't believe that Hunter lasted that long...

Thank you sir. I'm counting coins from my couch cushions, just in case.

I need to go get my boy...but I'm waiting for the official ruling and don't want to sign off!

I'm going to go have a glass of wine & toast all of the bidders !

My heart rate has yet to comeback down to normal.

My heart rate has yet to comeback down to normal.[/QUOTE said:
Me too! I'm still laughing. Out loud.

And trying to devise a way to banish myself from buying any new knives for at least a month if I wind up winning this one. Maybe more like until Thanksgiving? I'm wondering if there is a way to put a block on any bids I post.

Toast to Tony, Peter. My pathetic attempt doesn't deserve a sip. That's what happens when you're sharking from your phone on an ATT network!

Hope you don't take that the wrong way, Peter. I would tip a glass with you any day!

I'm so excited that I scored. Not sure if this is the proper place to ask this question but I plan on paying by personal check. Should I use the contact address on the Fiddleback Forge website?

Great way to get the weekend rolling. Everyone have a great one!

Last edited:
I can't take it anymore... I'll take:

2016 0930 11 – Recluse w/ shrapnel over black liners & blue pinstripes, SFT, Convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $315

So much for saving money.....
you got it ana
2016 0930 Auction - Old School Ladyfinger w/ desert ironwood over black liners & white pinstripes, SFT, trinity pin out, convex on spalted 3/32” A2

One. Last. Try.

$555

I once won a poker game with a hand of three 5’s.
you won this one too
congrats
Congrats
Final bid for me $575
Unfortunately Peter, bids had to be in before the clock struck 4:00pm. That was awesome though

2016 0930 17 – Hunter w/ natural canvas over natural liners & white pinstripes, TT, Convex on spalted 5/32” A2 - $365

I'll take it.
you got it
No indeed Sergio, I would share a bottle with you any day of the week.......Cheers !

i had one on you before i left the shop.:thumbup:
20160930_151842_zpsf1fvijyk.jpg

thanks everyone!

Man, that looks like it was a fun race. The things I miss when I have to leave for a while.

I just went back and reviewed the bidding rules.

All bids had to be entered before 4:00 PM.........looks like you may be the winner Luca.......congrats !

I see it the same way. I'm not sure that's what they meant, and tough break if so, but it's definitely how it reads to me.

Man, that looks like it was a fun race. The things I miss when I have to leave for a while.

I see it the same way. I'm not sure that's what they meant, and tough break if so, but it's definitely how it reads to me.

thats they way it was meant to be which is unfortunate for Peter but i'm sure Tony is happy.

Its was awesome nontheless

here is what is available

2016 0930 02 – Esquire w/ dyed black ash burl over black liners & white pinstripes, SFT. Convex on spalted 3/32” A2 - $300

2016 0930 08 – Bearcub w/ natural bolstered osage, SFT, Convex on spalted 3/32” A2 -$330

2016 0930 13 – Bushfinger w/ dyed buckeye burl over black liners & white pinstripes, TT, Convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $365

2016 0930 15 – `Bush Hermit w/ natural canvas over black liners & white pinstripes, SFT, Scandi on spalted ⅛” A2 - $275

Holy crapola Batman! Yes Tony is happy. And Peter has been exchanging private messages with me and exemplifying the remarkable nature of this community of collectors. My hat is off to you sir. I don't drink or I would raise a glass to you tonight. Let it suffice to say I will be smoking the finest cigar I own in your honor Peter.

Cheers to the gang, especially Abe, Sergio, Panthera, Comprehentivist, and of course, Peter. I spent far too much money, but damn it was fun!

Ah! Thought for that price you got a complete dinner service! Joking of course, a memorable Friday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back