Fiddleback Friday - 09/30/16

Holy crapola Batman! Yes Tony is happy. And Peter has been exchanging private messages with me and exemplifying the remarkable nature of this community of collectors. My hat is off to you sir. I don't drink or I would raise a glass to you tonight. Let it suffice to say I will be smoking the finest cigar I own in your honor Peter.

Cheers to the gang, especially Abe, Sergio, Panthera, Comprehentivist, and of course, Peter. I spent far too much money, but damn it was fun!

Congratulations Tony, Given the recent frustrations you've had with your computer I believe the universe spoke to you with this win. It sure was fun, and I'm glad that it worked out the way it did. Please post some additional pics of that beautiful Lady once she arrives on your doorstep !

you got it ana

you won this one too
congrats
Congrats

Unfortunately Peter, bids had to be in before the clock struck 4:00pm. That was awesome though

you got it

i had one on you before i left the shop.:thumbup:
20160930_151842_zpsf1fvijyk.jpg

thanks everyone!

Bottoms up my friend......a great way to finish off the week !

...... a memorable Friday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

indeed

a sell out would top it off.........just sayin:D

here is what is available

2016 0930 02 – Esquire w/ dyed black ash burl over black liners & white pinstripes, SFT. Convex on spalted 3/32” A2 - $300

2016 0930 08 – Bearcub w/ natural bolstered osage, SFT, Convex on spalted 3/32” A2 -$330

2016 0930 13 – Bushfinger w/ dyed buckeye burl over black liners & white pinstripes, TT, Convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $365

Last edited:
The burl on the 'fanger is mesmerizing...

a sell out would top it off.........just sayin:D

I'll help you get one step closer. You were cool the other day, very helpful. Really, thanks a mil.

I'll take it.

2016 0930 15 – `Bush Hermit w/ natural canvas over black liners & white pinstripes, SFT
Scandi ground on spalted ⅛” A2 - $275

I'll help you get one step closer. You were cool the other day, very helpful. Really, thanks a mil.

I'll take it.

2016 0930 15 – `Bush Hermit w/ natural canvas over black liners & white pinstripes, SFT
Scandi ground on spalted ⅛” A2 - $275

Awesome!

thank you

When logging in at nearly 6 pm to check out the steel, you know it's a good sign to see 5 pages of comments. What a beautiful batch! After this week, I am definitely lusting for a 3/32 old school lady. Help a guy out Phillip! ;)

Congrats Tony! It's a stellar knife.

And good job to all the bidders. It was fun to watch.

If available I'll take the Bearcub.

you got it!

thanks

here is what is currently available

2016 0930 02 – Esquire w/ dyed black ash burl over black liners & white pinstripes, SFT. Convex on spalted 3/32” A2 - $300

2016 0930 13 – Bushfinger w/ dyed buckeye burl over black liners & white pinstripes, TT, Convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $365

you got it!

thanks

here is what is currently available

I am amazed the Bushfinger is still avaialble.

2016 0930 Auction - Old School Ladyfinger w/ desert ironwood over black liners & white pinstripes, SFT, trinity pin out, convex on spalted 3/32” A2

One. Last. Try.

$555

I once won a poker game with a hand of three 5’s.

Panthera...you still out there?

:thumbup:Congrats Tony! She's a beauty

Back