Important Info! Fiddleback Friday 11/13/20 ( Early Preview)

Instead of refreshing after them not loading this week, I went to the drop down screen and clicked on the Fiddleback Friday tab and they came up. That might be the work around... Worth a try next week!

I did both. The first five or six knives loaded for me - then stopped. I hit refresh and also used the dropdown FF tab - a number of times. When the balance of the group finally did load I didnt, at that point, notice that any were marked sold - I hesitated a moment - then loaded JB's Tiny Dancer into my cart (my hesitation was that I was torn between TD and the Bush Hermit). I ran the usual payment screens and did get the purchase confirmation. On returning to the FF site - at that point - noted that the Bush Hermit, Kephart, and Pack Rat were marked sold.
In any event - note to the Fiddleback Forge team that both this week, and last, has seen the 9PM FF download NOT occurring on time and apparently NOT occurring smoothly and the same time for everyone here. This needs to be looked into and resolved if possible as it appears to more than just an internet speed issue.

What an impressive batch of knives! All of my favorites sold except for the Paring Knife, Yakut, and the Dragon Claw. With some of the photo shoots I have coming up I wish I could swing the Paring Knife of the Yakut for the cutlery in the images of the hand thrown mugs, plates, and bowls I'll be working with for a friend of mine, and for some of the upcoming articles.

Back