Fiddleback Friday 11.15/13

Andy, I'll take it.
DC
2013 1115 004 - Hiking Buddy, Crotch Walnut over black g10 with a white g10 pinstripe, SFT Tang (Skeletonized Full Thickness Tang), Convex on 1/8” thick 3D spalted 01 steel - $230

Andy, I'll take it.
DC
2013 1115 004 - Hiking Buddy, Crotch Walnut over black g10 with a white g10 pinstripe, SFT Tang (Skeletonized Full Thickness Tang), Convex on 1/8” thick 3D spalted 01 steel - $230

You got it DC AFG. Thank You!

I will take this one:

2013 1115 008 – Sneaky Pete, Maroon linen over natural canvas micarta with a white g10 pinstripe, SFT Tang, Convex on THICK 3/16” thick Fiddltextured CPM154CM steel - $315

Last edited:
Andy

Sorry but please ignore my offer on the maroon Sneaky Pete. I misunderstood and thought the tang was tapered.

I will however take this one if it is still available:

2013 1115 007 – EDCII, Cornflower blue g10 over natural canvas with wide white g10 whitewalls, SFT Tang, Convex on THICK 3/16” thick Fiddltextured CPM154CM steel - $290

Last edited:
Looking back over this post … this really was an exceptional run.

Beautiful and varied handles and lots of different models to choose from.

Nicely done, Mr. Roy.

~ Edge

Looking back over this post … this really was an exceptional run.

Beautiful and varied handles and lots of different models to choose from.

Nicely done, Mr. Roy.

~ Edge

Indeed. All are beautiful and lots of choices to choose from. I really liked that drunken burlap Recluse, would love to pick one of those up later in 5/32 tapered for my brother. Also, that Hunter looks really awesome.

Yeah, as much as my brother was liking my Recluse this past weekend, you only got that one because I was late and broke :D I have been wanting something in the drunken burlap for a while now.

Those of us that fit that category are beginning to form a line. ;)

Those of us that fit that category are beginning to form a line. ;)

Yeah, there are a few more models I need/want to get and the drunken would be fine with me on any of them. I need a Sneaky Pete for a project I have in mind, I want a guardless Woodchuck because I think it would be an awesome dual role woods/cooking blade, and I want a 3/16 Hunter with a full-height grind and a tapered tang...just because I do :D. The drunken would suit me well on either of those :)

Yeah, there are a few more models I need/want to get and the drunken would be fine with me on any of them. I need a Sneaky Pete for a project I have in mind, I want a guardless Woodchuck because I think it would be an awesome dual role woods/cooking blade, and I want a 3/16 Hunter with a full-height grind and a tapered tang...just because I do :D. The drunken would suit me well on either of those :)

I agree on the Hunter. Might be the ideal do everything blade when I only bring one. S35VN or CPM154 since I get wet a lot...

Back