Fiddleback Friday - 12/30/15

Vance will reply, like post #47 above confirming your request (no-one called it 1 second before you) and you're good to pay.

I'll take this one if it is still available. Be patient with me as I am new here, thank you.

2015 1230 02 – Pocket Kephart w/ redwood burl over natural liners & orange pinstripes,
Tapered Tang, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $310

post #48 has a list of the available knives.
that one unfortunately is not on there

i normally mark them SOLD! in my original post but was sick and never got around to do it.

sorry for the confusion

Hi, is the 2015 1230 24 – Bushcrafter Sr. w/ natural bolstered oreo burlap still up for grabs?

post #48 has a list of the available knives.
that one unfortunately is not on there

i normally mark them SOLD! in my original post but was sick and never got around to do it.

sorry for the confusion
Vance,
As I stated I'm new here. Help me understand something please, I don't see in any of the other post where someone said that they wanted the knife I chose. How could it have sold with no post. (Maybe I overlooked it?)
Thank you

Vance,
As I stated I'm new here. Help me understand something please, I don't see in any of the other post where someone said that they wanted the knife I chose. How could it have sold with no post. (Maybe I overlooked it?)
Thank you

i was contacted via Private Message or Email....(i dont recall) on here by a member that claimed another knife stating they wanted to change their mind & switch to the Pocket Kephart prior to your inquiry....thus it was not on the available knives list
look in my post #48,I updated the list on 1/2 and your claim was on 1/8

sorry for the confusion

i was contacted via Private Message or Email....(i dont recall) on here by a member that claimed another knife stating they wanted to change their mind & switch to the Pocket Kephart prior to your inquiry....thus it was not on the available knives list
look in my post #48,I updated the list on 1/2 and your claim was on 1/8

sorry for the confusion
No problem. Still trying to figure out how all this works. Was making sure that there wasn't something I was missing. Thanks for the answer. I'll be on the lookout this Friday! [emoji2]

Tmet, fwiw there are a couple of gorgeous burl handled pocket kepharts on one of the dealer sites, jsr sports.

Is the BC Sr still available by chance? I have been in the market for one but not sure if 123Daver claimed it or not in post 67? Thanks

Is the BC Sr still available by chance? I have been in the market for one but not sure if 123Daver claimed it or not in post 67? Thanks

i never heard anything else....so if it is still around im going to call it available. i'll have to check tomorrow

i never heard anything else....so if it is still around im going to call it available. i'll have to check tomorrow

Thanks Phillip, if it's still available I'll take it, I will check back in tomorrow

Phillip,

Any chance you could check on the box elder hiking buddy as well? This one: 2015 1230 07 –Hiking buddy w/ dyed box elder burl over black liners & white pinstripes, SFT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $300.

I know I'm a little late, but here's hoping.

Thanks,

Robert

Phillip,

Any chance you could check on the box elder hiking buddy as well? This one: 2015 1230 07 –Hiking buddy w/ dyed box elder burl over black liners & white pinstripes, SFT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - $300.

Thanks,

Robert

Sure
No problem
Thanks

Phillip,

Thanks,

Robert

that one went to our dealer in Australia. Abercrombie. He goes by the name "Cloudwalker" iirc on here

Back