Fiddleback Friday - 2/24/2017

Two amazing knives left.. I wouldn't be surprised if it's a sellout this week!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, that was intense! I think I almost peed myself in all the excitement! Congats to all who scored a sweet little Fiddleback today! And thanks to Andy and Phil for continuing to create these one-of-a-kind works of art!

Initially I thought this one was gone. I'll take it please
2017 0224 08 – Esquire w/ blue jigged bone over black liners & white pinstripes, SFT, Convex on spalted 3/32” A2 - $290

Congratulations to all. Great batch and I'm sure it'll be a sellout [emoji122]

the BSS needs to go to a hunter, what a freaking nice blade. This is a rare one for sure.

Let's make it a sell out. Please put me down for the BSS.....I'll enjoy it next hunting season.
2017 0224 15 – Bourbon Street Skinner w/ bloodwood over black liners & white pinstripes, TT
Convex on spalted 5/32” A2 - $415

Some really great looking knives in this batch! I'm a little sad that we won't be snagging any of these for the Outpost but glad to see some people made some killer snags. I still can't believe that skinner was the last to go...

- Marc

Congrats to the crew and to all of the sharks. I'm leaving work, going home to do some whittling (fiddling) as my son calls it. Everyone have a great, safe weekend.

Cheers

Some really great looking knives in this batch! I'm a little sad that we won't be snagging any of these for the Outpost but glad to see some people made some killer snags. I still can't believe that skinner was the last to go...

- Marc

Speaking of which there are a lot of killer knives at fiddleback outpost... dunno how any of the pks or esquires are still available there!!!

Laboodreaux MVP!!! :thumbup: I can't believe those two lasted to the end.

Congrats on the sell out guys. Awesome batch of knives today.

Going for the sellout!

I'll take:

2017 0224 16 – Camp Muk w/ box elder burl over black liners & white pinstripes, TT, Convex on spalted 5/32” A2 - $415<<<<<
you got it

thanks

sorry for the delay, it's a long haul home
Initially I thought this one was gone. I'll take it please
2017 0224 08 – Esquire w/ blue jigged bone over black liners & white pinstripes, SFT, Convex on spalted 3/32” A2 - $290

Let's make it a sell out. Please put me down for the BSS.....I'll enjoy it next hunting season.
2017 0224 15 – Bourbon Street Skinner w/ bloodwood over black liners & white pinstripes, TT
Convex on spalted 5/32” A2 - $415

that's what i'm talking about!!!

thanks everyone for a great day!!!:D

here are the available knives

CHECK BACK NEXT FRIDAY!!!

Thanks EVERYONE for giving these AWESOME knives a new home. It's a great feeling to see our hard work roll out the door like that! I'm giddy:D

Damn, nice job. I got in a tad late today. Definitely a few I would have loved to have. Serg, you have to bring the Scorpion to Hiawassee.

I love being a part of a day like this. Made the insane dash home worth every bit of it. And thanks Condor - I've been waiting for another KPH since I passed on the last one and kicked myself for doing so.

I do want to see that Scorpion, Serg!

Congratulations on the sellout!

Thanks for the sale, glad to be part of this great community!

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Damn, nice job. I got in a tad late today. Definitely a few I would have loved to have. Serg, you have to bring the Scorpion to Hiawassee.

I can't wait to see ALL the knives that people will be bringing!! :D

Back