Important Info! Fiddleback Friday 6/5/20 (Early Preview)

Grats Crosier - might be the fastest Ive seen the board go down to only 2 unsold since I've been watching. I Picked up the Vanilla Bone Hiking Buddy. While I loved the other version of the HB that was available tonight, I was also pretty sure that I wouldn't be able to snag that with the speed demons that I've been up against the past few weeks.

Tried three times tonight to get a knife, lost out an all three. I guess I need faster friggin internet...

Grats Crosier - might be the fastest Ive seen the board go down to only 2 unsold since I've been watching. I Picked up the Vanilla Bone Hiking Buddy. While I loved the other version of the HB that was available tonight, I was also pretty sure that I wouldn't be able to snag that with the speed demons that I've been up against the past few weeks.
Beautiful knife! I EDC a giraffe bone fixed blade a lot by another maker quite a bit. Hiking Buddy was one of my first Fiddlebacks from a group buy and it is the perfect size for so many tasks IMO.

I'm so proud to name these knives for y'all. Thank you for supporting us. I hope y'all love these. I'm having fun making them.

I'm glad you chose to follow your dream when you did back in 2009 and became an element of me following mine. I won't go into details of some the impromptu classes that have happened during the 7 nights I've logged a hundred miles or more on foot documenting this mess, because I am writing most of them up in article form, but every night I've gone out to observe I've found myself giving advise for coping with some of the dangers that could easily be triggered here if the crowd turned panicky or violent. Which has only really had a chance of happening once here, when the deputies had to deploy tear gas to protect our courthouse, after the courthouse in Nashville was burned. The crowd was warned to not touch the courthouse. They should have expected the CS gas that followed, I was and that led to the first of a series of classes.

Back