Important Info! Fiddleback Friday 7/24/20 (Early Preview)

Truly epic bicycle accident early Friday morning. Still here at hospital. 8 very broken ribs (in a row) plus my clavicle.

Ouch - Very sorry to hear about your accident/injury. Unfortunately, it's a reminder of just how fragile we can be. Best wishes from here for a speedy recovery and hope you're back in Fiddleback Friday action quickly.

Regards,
Gary

Well, I am happy for all of those who scored. I missed out - sadly (for me).

Truly epic bicycle accident early Friday morning. Still here at hospital. 8 very broken ribs (in a row) plus my clavicle.

Missing out on a chance at that Recluse is pretty much salt in my all-to-real wounds!

Enjoy ‘em!

Ouch. Clavicle is supposed to be the worst one to break. Sending positive thoughts for your speedy recovery. Get well soon bro.

Well, I am happy for all of those who scored. I missed out - sadly (for me).

Missing out on a chance at that Recluse is pretty much salt in my all-to-real wounds!

Enjoy ‘em!
Ouch, sounds painfully epic! I hope you heal up fast man!!

Thanks, everyone! All the support feels great.

Yes, the clavicle is a bad one to break - I broke my other one about 5 years ago, so I have that experience already.

However, the pain from this break in the distal end of my right clavicle is definitely lost in the fairly overwhelming sensation of the pain from the 8 consecutive broken ribs just below it (but on the bright side, that leaves me with 4 unbroken ribs on my right side!).

I have broken lots of bones but this combination of breaks is pretty intense!

Thanks again, y’all.

Back