Fiddleback Love Flashlight Giveaway

This is a great forum filled with great people. Andy, Allen, Phil and the rest of the Fiddleback crew are awesome and make great knives. I have a great time hanging out here and collecting Fiddlebacks, and want to give a little something back.

I purchased this Fenix HP05 350 Lumen CREE XP-G R5 LED Headlamp earlier this year. It is a beast of a light, but I am lazy and prefer to go fast and light these days. So, my poor purchasing decision is your gain.

Here are the rules:

You must have 100 posts in the Fiddleback Forum or own 3 Fiddleback knives (prove this with a pic)

Post in this thread before Sunday evening.

I will run a random number generator sometime on Sunday evening and pick the winner.

Good luck!

rJqzrKe.jpg
[/IMG]

I don't have 100 posts in this forum, yet, but I do have what I like to think of as a decent start on a Fiddleback collection. Here is a photo of four of my five Fiddlebacks. Not pictured is my beloved hiking buddy. Thanks for the chance and consideration in this awesome giveaway.
-Jared.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have only 91 post (92 now) so here's cell phone pic proof. Thanks for the generosity.
c540f4c710f855e6961c30e354183cc2.jpg

Awesome GAW and I'm in not sure on post count but here's my collection

8ad7b32a110f9e18650229dfa4a08cd7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I am in - thanks for the chance!

Just squeaking by with 3 Fiddlebacks but shopping for my 4th...

This thread also has some great looking collections showing up!

Thanks a lot for the offer!!! This is a very kind of you to give away a cool lamp. Ill try my luck.

And the winner is #13, Thurin.

Shoot me a PM and I will get your light in the mail on Tuesday.

Thanks again to everyone for making the Fiddleback forum an awesome place to hang out!

And the winner is #13, Thurin.

Shoot me a PM and I will get your light in the mail on Tuesday.

Thanks again to everyone for making the Fiddleback forum an awesome place to hang out!

WOW!!! Thanks! This is awesome!

Back