Fiddleback Patch Knife Giveaway

Well, Blade Show is over but we wanted to open up a knife giveaway to everyone that couldn't make it to Blade Show to sign up in person. We're giving away a Fiddleback Patch knife with Ruby Burlap scales on natural liners with white pinstripes. Spalted A2 steel with skeletonized tang. ($290 value). To be entered for the drawing, all you need to do is head over to the Fiddleback Outpost site before Thursday night (midnight Eastern). The details are available on our giveaway page: https://fiddlebackoutpost.com/blogs/news/121119681-fiddleback-forge-knife-giveaway-from-fiddleback-outpost

IMG_0439_small.jpg

Well, we wanted to keep it for ourselves but....

A big thank you to the Fiddleback guys for managing to get this knife set aside for us in the midst of preparing for Blade Show!

Definitely an awesome giveaway. I signed up a while back for it. Thanks for the chance!

Thanks for the chance at a beautiful Patch knife. I really miss mine. You all are a class act.

Resident assistant thread jacker

Attention: Lily Roy
While we greatly appreciate your entry for the knife giveaway, we regret to inform you we can't accept your entry placed in the giveaway box at Blade Show. There are essentially two reasons for this: 1) we're thinking if someone in Andy's family wins the knife, other people that entered the giveaway are going to get a little upset and most of them carry knives (to say the least), so we really don't want to upset that kind of crowd and 2) you have to be 18 in order to win the knife.

Thank you for the entry though and for your interest in your dad's knives....

Last day to sign up. Good luck everyone. And to everyone that commented here: we were happy to offer this giveaway and are looking to have interesting news, exclusive offers, etc. in the newsletter we'll be doing to make it interesting and useful to everyone.

Back