• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Fiddleback - Recluse (Both are SOLD)

prom52

Gold Member
I have two of Andy Roy's Recluse knives that are ready to move onto a new home. Both knives are in new & unused condition. I am the original owner of the Black Ash Burl knife. The beautiful Cocobolo handled knife was purchased from a trusted Fiddleback Fantatic in the same new & unused condition.

Specs:
OL: 8.5"
BL: 4.0"

Recluse,
Cocobolo over Black g10 w/ Orange g10 pinstripes, SFT tang, Convex on 1/8” thick spalted 01 steel Asking: SOLD

Recluse, Black Ash Burl over Natural Canvas w/ white pinstripes, SFT Tang, convex on 1/8” thick spalted 01 steel Asking: SOLD

The Cocobolo handles on this knife are quite nice along with a wicked high grind !

kVcAuOz.jpg

JAY3e6jl.jpg

jA1lMDfl.jpg

c9gyPtJl.jpg

Pricing includes G&S PayPal fees plus Priority Mail shipping to your door. CONUS Only, Sorry, not looking for any trades. First unconditional "I'll take it" followed by prompt payment will take the knife.

Thanks for looking !

Peter

Last edited:
I have two of Andy Roy's Recluse knives that are ready to move onto a new home. Both knives are in new & unused condition. I am the original owner of the Black Ash Burl knife. The beautiful Cocobolo handled knife was purchased from a trusted Fiddleback Fantatic in the same new & unused condition.

Specs:
OL: 8.5"
BL: 4.0"

Recluse,
Cocobolo over Black g10 w/ Orange g10 pinstripes, SFT tang, Convex on 1/8” thick spalted 01 steel Asking $225

Recluse, Black Ash Burl over Natural Canvas w/ white pinstripes, SFT Tang, convex on 1/8” thick spalted 01 steel Asking $200

JAY3e6jl.jpg

jA1lMDfl.jpg

c9gyPtJl.jpg

Pricing includes G&S PayPal fees plus Priority Mail shipping to your door. CONUS Only, Sorry, not looking for any trades. First unconditional "I'll take it" followed by prompt payment will take the knife.

Thanks for looking !

Peter
Hey friend, I have a couple of knives for trade if interested? Cross knives and arno bernard

Hey friend, I have a couple of knives for trade if interested? Cross knives and arno bernard

Thanks for your trade offer but as I stated in my post I am not interested in trades. I need to raise cash to cover some unexpected expenses.

Hello, do these come with sheaths?

Fiddlebacks do not come with sheaths from Andy's shop, however there are several leather benders that have patterns for his knifes that can hook you up without a long lead time.

Yes, the cocobolo handled knife is still available. Open to reasonable offers !

Offer accepted on the Cocobolo Recluse SOLD

Thanks Blade Forums !

Last edited:
Back