Fiddleback User Pics

They're fine. There's some fire damage around but it's starting to green up even in those areas. You really wont notices it much. We always stay in wears valley and rent from little river cabins. We're planning our next trip back this summer

One thing about hosting and cooking a dinner, you prefer others over yourself. I ended up w/ the end piece. It was . . . acceptable. I know, I know, y'all are getting tired of this knife, but . . . . . I'm not, LOL.

pP2L1QXh.jpg

I love end pieces because there's usually more crispy bits! I love crispy bits. Your meal and knife look fantastic.

You guys are killing me. If I had any money I wouldn't even begin to know how to pic just one model as my next. All yours look awesome.

You know, I cannot think of a better way of testing those knives on food, you get to enjoy a great meal and play with with sharp objects. As I heard someone say, "'Life is good!'"

The F2 helped out with a little repair today at work. Somehow two of the outlet prongs of our old reliable Delta bandsaw went missing, our best guess was that someone ran the power cord over with a forklift. I scrounged around for a spare power cord of equal size and went to work! All the scrap parts are from an old power strip that I took apart to salvage the cord from. :thumbsup:

S3j8oNWl.jpg

EKReHAhl.jpg

1EiTkJ6l.jpg

Haha! I'll bring you some! They may be dehydrated though... luckily morels are arguably just as good re-hydrated as they are fresh.
Are you serious? Thats great. Ive never tried them. If you really want to keep them, i understand. I was kidding....mostly. i did see your mac n cheese on the youtubes though

Are you serious? Thats great. Ive never tried them. If you really want to keep them, i understand. I was kidding....mostly. i did see your mac n cheese on the youtubes though

Totally serious! I'll be finding plenty more over the next few months.

It's sort of like hunting, part of the deal that I get enjoyment out of is teaching and sharing with others. :thumbsup:

Then I used the F2 on some morels! In a snow storm!

V59BNuXl.jpg

1s351sjl.jpg

9cFU7AMl.jpg

Wow great haul! I didn't think they'd be out yet, then again it has been only 0 to 5*C here so far. How is the weather this early in the season where you are?

Wow great haul! I didn't think they'd be out yet, then again it has been only 0 to 5*C here so far. How is the weather this early in the season where you are?

Colorado is a wild card. I picked those in a snow storm. It was 70 in March, been a little rainy the last few weeks, and cold today. It'll be back in the 60s by the end of the week I imagine.

Back