Fiddleback User Pics

replacement Esquire....bout to turn into "user"....starting today:)
2v2uLyAaWxurAoi.jpg

Replacement for what?

Beautiful knife. :cool:

~ P.

You cant have just one Esquire(or any other model). IMHO

It really does amaze me how much they differ! I have 2 HBs, have had 4 different Runts, 2 different Esquires, and 2 different EDKs, and each one is it’s own feel and soul!

Ever since Andy put up His drawing and prototypes of the Esquire, I was in love. Sadly, I just haven’t handled/found/bought the right Esquire yet. It needs to feel right in my hand.

It really does amaze me how much they differ! I have 2 HBs, have had 4 different Runts, 2 different Esquires, and 2 different EDKs, and each one is it’s own feel and soul!

Ever since Andy put up His drawing and prototypes of the Esquire, I was in love. Sadly, I just haven’t handled/found/bought the right Esquire yet. It needs to feel right in my hand.
I own three Esquires. Couple of them are real lookers, however this is the one that melts into my palm:

I own three Esquires. Couple of them are real lookers, however this is the one that melts into my palm:

Thanks for sharing! I know that THE one is out there for me. Someday it’ll happen. I really love the size and the profile.

Awesome pics! I tend to take the beauty of this area for granted since I live here. After seeing those I'm thinking I'll skip the shop tomorrow and go wander around in the woods for a while :cool:
I think I'll do the same tomorrow but stay a little closer to home. Maybe hit the Hiwassee River.

Back