Fiddleback User Pics

Ha! I knew it. Saw the same tour a year ago in Worchester, MA with Epica. I have the same shirt....that's why I noticed it.

I figure that’s the only tour they’ve done in the US.

We’re you there for Epica or one of the supporting acts?

I know, I know, conversation in a photo thread...

Found this python caught in the net protecting our rice seedlings
L3vttMi.jpg

Camp Knife made short work of it. Jolly tasty it was too.
RTkri0a.jpg

Jules,
Nice markings on that snake. Have never had the chance to try python, did the meat toughen when cooked?
Bill

We were there for Arkona and Epica. I'll put in a user pic to keep the thread on track :)

DSC_0178.jpg

DSC_0209.jpg

DSC_0224_1.jpg

The handle in that bottom picture is phenomenal!

Yeah, I was there for Epica but I had listened to Arkona a bit and Fleshgod Apocalypse a bit more. It was a good concert, it's cool to have met someone else who went to that same tour. :)

L3vttMi.jpg

RTkri0a.jpg
I think i have a cool adventurous knife pic to post, then bear71 busts out a pic of an epic camp knife, the likes of which only mistwalker could rival in usage, preparing ....python!?!

Jules, you are truly an asset to this forum. Please - keep ‘em coming.

Mail call today, to too bad I guess

Nice haul! I like the looks of that Fletcher in particular, what does he call that model?

L3vttMi.jpg

RTkri0a.jpg

That certainly isn't something you see every day. I can't say that I have ever eaten snake. Here in the Pacific NW, snakes aren't something I generally venture out expecting to see too many of.

Beautiful Camp Knife, I really like the wood on it and the bolster-less look.

I got home today I wanted to test out my fat rop much like @mistwalker did here

I used some small sticks to build up a base to keep the tinder from getting soaked
2v2J9qqUrxurAoi.jpg

It worked! but we already knew it would. Im just trying to practice more skills in 2018

Cool Vance! I found Mist’s post to be cool and it’s neat to see others reproducing that. It looks like I need to get some fat rope. I’d like to give this experiment a try!

Back