Fiddleback User Pics

RLXGYYO.jpg

First pic, I will get more going soon. This is my first fiddleback, and I am in love. The handle fits my hand perfectly, and it came razor sharp. I intend to use this lady for kitchen use. And I swooped up a lone star in hopes of using it for EDC. With my participation in the hiking group buy, I will somehow have 3 fiddlebacks in under a month. As I stated more pics and some reviews to come, but I wanted to at least get something going.

Congrats on the Ladyfinger! By far, one of the best knives I’ve ever owned. Beautiful knife. You will love it in the kitchen, out in the woods, or even in the safe, if you so choose.

One day, if we’re lucky, you may end up in a Lil Lady group buy also. Just sayin’. ;)
Enjoy!

Nice! Bushfinger right? I have a near matching (yellow pin stripes) Hunter that I may be selling this week.

Yep, Bushfinger. Not sure I can fit another Fiddleback into the collection, mine's one of only two knives I seem to use anymore (but I use it all the time).

whelp..... Im not sure where to put this
on top of moving & maintaining current production levels, we also hosted the Ga Custom Knife Makers Guild meeting today. Somehow in all the chaos it was never mentioned on the forum and not many photos were taken during it for the forum. See below.

There was supposed to be 4 teams consisting of 2 folks. 2 "heat and hammer" teams and 2 stock removal teams making a knife from start to finish in 4hrs. The stock removal guys were a no-show. So, Russell @Cohutta and I joined in and John @Dragonflybladewrks did it solo.
Russell & I came up with this #VANhutta
2v2JR7v88xurAoi.jpg

2v2JR7Us2xurAoi.jpg

John made this one
2v2JRRHKixurAoi.jpg

whelp..... Im not sure where to put this
on top of moving & maintaining current production levels, we also hosted the Ga Custom Knife Makers Guild meeting today. Somehow in all the chaos it was never mentioned on the forum and not many photos were taken during it for the forum. See below.

There was supposed to be 4 teams consisting of 2 folks. 2 "heat and hammer" teams and 2 stock removal teams making a knife from start to finish in 4hrs. The stock removal guys were a no-show. So, Russell @Cohutta and I joined in and John @Dragonflybladewrks did it solo.
Russell & I came up with this #VANhutta
2v2JR7v88xurAoi.jpg

2v2JR7Us2xurAoi.jpg

That’s one heck of an EDC pattern. Bet those would sell extremely well if you put that in the lineup (hint, hint).

Awesome knife Warrior108 Warrior108 ! Just when I thought I was content with my knives you gotta go and show that one off. Do you have a sheath for it, if so which one?

Awesome knife Warrior108 Warrior108 ! Just when I thought I was content with my knives you gotta go and show that one off. Do you have a sheath for it, if so which one?
It's Eric's fault (Choppa). I had some Gaucho envy from the orange one he scored from the 4/20 Fiddleback Friday so I had to get mine out. :)

It works nicely in a JouFuu 4"er Ambi belt sheath.

Gaucho w 4incher.jpg

Back