Fiddleback User Pics

Lunch time.
oEDyhd5.jpg

So last week I got some more Fiddleback stock in. One was an EDKarda, which I’ve been wanting for some time. Needless to say it had to stay with me. Love the handle, and the blade shape is perfect for a lot of my needs. It put a hurtin’ on a big pile of cardboard a while ago. It’s horrible playing with great knives, but somebody has to do it......

8EA97719-77EC-406B-A40E-018D6D823FCD.jpeg 6739B4BB-1BD8-4710-BFE9-267F6026D5A5.jpeg

View attachment 898502
First fiddleback and I've already got two more I want to get in the future. This knife is awesome from the way it fits in my hand, to the quality, and little details just perfect.
Heyyyyy, wait a minute .. that thing grew. ;) Looks good!!

Inside joke there but I confused my Minimuk and Stubbymuk models and sent Ty the wrong one (the Stubby instead of the Mini). Somewhat embarrassing but those models get me every time, and I appreciate Ty's patience.

Heyyyyy, wait a minute .. that thing grew. ;) Looks good!!

Inside joke there but I confused my Minimuk and Stubbymuk models and sent Ty the wrong one (the Stubby instead of the Mini). Somewhat embarrassing but those models get me every time, and I appreciate Ty's patience.

Yeah I stretched it out with a come along to get it a lil longer lol! Thanks again for being so easy to work with, and it's no big deal things happen.

So last week I got some more Fiddleback stock in. One was an EDKarda, which I’ve been wanting for some time. Needless to say it had to stay with me. Love the handle, and the blade shape is perfect for a lot of my needs. It put a hurtin’ on a big pile of cardboard a while ago. It’s horrible playing with great knives, but somebody has to do it......

View attachment 898344 View attachment 898345
Nice! I’m finding that my (new to me) EDKarda is proving itself to be quite useful and effective for day to day use.

Looks like a solid selection of Fiddlebacks starting to appear on your website! I’m looking forward to seeing more in the future!

Back