Fiddlebacks and Coffee

2v2E8k4Hyx6Zh4W.jpg

Four kids equals coffee at 6 in the evening on Christmas Eve! Also the wife likes nativities like I like knives she also thought she would be funny with the elf!
D42CE03D-57C6-46DB-BBE4-DB7ED05156B8.jpeg
B2A618A0-A068-4485-919E-F5D996A8A178.jpeg

Last edited:
I think I found the site, in Arkansas. Have you been there? Looks nice.

Mchurch, where is Gaston's White River Resort? Like both the cup and the knife too.
It is on the White River in Bull Shoals AR, not far from the MO border. It has some of the finest trout fishing you’ll ever experience.

I think I found the site, in Arkansas. Have you been there? Looks nice.
Yes, we try to go once a year. The resort is really nice, been around for years. They have a grass airstrip that folks fly into just for Sunday brunch (Merv Griffin was a regular back in the day). The fishing is great, tons of rainbows and trophy wild German browns. My daughter caught this one when we were up there this past Christmas.
2v2HQVgZjx6Zh4W.jpg

Last edited:
My Hiking Buddy has been in the current edc rotation. Normally I switch it up between a fixed blade edc and folders. But on most occasions when carrying a folder, I also carry my HB. This is the only fixed blade I own that I do this with. Not sure why, but it just feels right giving the Hiking Buddy a folding Buddy to keep it company LoL!
On a side note, flipping love a Fiddleback Tapered Tang! Always done nice and thin!

Back