Fiddlebacks and Coffee

Breakfast from a while back. When facing stressful days, I take some small comfort in items I enjoy picking up from my travels- the mug is from a brewery I liked in NH, the coffee from a roaster I visit in PA, and the strawberry fig preserves from a lady in NC who uses local figs... and even though I have never been to Australia, this Bushfinger has :D @Scotcha. Haven't seen him around in awhile, hope all is well with him.
IMG_8202.JPG

In times of COVID quarantine.....can’t wait until the morning! Just need to decide which to try first. I can’t remember who turned me onto this brand but I know it was on this forum. Will be a nice change to the daily routine around my place these days!

83B005D3-B770-4BFF-98AC-4E462FA8E154.jpeg

GOOD MORNING
And the winner is...Beyond Black. ‘A portion of our profits....’ wording on the Black Rifle bag sounds familiar. And Veteran-owned

B89988A3-DADE-465B-B582-C41893E5F360.jpeg

Looking good guys. I'm carrying a bone handled Fiddleback right now. Its really pretty stuff. Hope you're liking it Greg.
I'm loving it! My electric blue Pocket Ninja is outstanding! Keep em coming. Maybe a Bushboot? ;)

Well I was practically done with my coffee but I did remember to snap a pic for this thread. Better late than never! Lol!

Yesterday I had Flitzed the patina off and gave the scales a good coating of Howard’s Butcher Block Conditioner. Probably didn’t do much seeing as the scales are stabilized but it did make me feel better taking care of my Fiddleback lol!
She’s all ready for her close up!
I absolutely Love the swedge grind on this!

Back