Fiddlebacks and Food

pizza! looks awesome. not sure if this is the thread for discussion, but i would love to hear more about that emperor (did i get that right?).
I love the Emperor! I have two. One Osage, one Koa. I don't think it was designed for kitchen use but both mine live in the kitchen. Its a great model. I can post some more pics of them if you want. Or with other models for reference

I love the Emperor! I have two. One Osage, one Koa. I don't think it was designed for kitchen use but both mine live in the kitchen. Its a great model. I can post some more pics of them if you want. Or with other models for reference
excellent. great handle choices. i am curious to hear how this “rockered” profile (for lack of a better term) performs compared to “normal” profiles in similar sizes. i guess maybe the question really would be to andy to ask the motivation for this blade shape. i like it. but would love to hear about in-use experience. (i did search the forum)

again, i don’t want to barf on this thread (too late). so feel free to DM or start a new emperor thread. ;):D

thanks

2v2HsenCox6Zh4W.jpg

Yes, but it's "harder" to use. My wife tells me there are all these groups that have recipes for doing fancy AND simple things like cooking rice & making a hard boiled egg. On the egg recipe, the shell comes off so easy.

However, she loves it so much I had to get a 2nd one. Same with a friend of mine who cooks a lot - he ended up buying a second one. As for me, still mastering the microwave.

Back