Fiddlebacks and Food

I've yet to handle a Pocket Kephart. Seems like a nice little option for an EDC.

I combined the strawberries and the white peach and lightly sprinkled them with sugar. I added some cranberry juice and heated it up to just below a simmer. I've been covering a slice of peach bread with it for breakfast.
That sounds good! My wife and I made the Pioner Woman's Strawberry Lemonade for a get together.

2 pints strawberries, hulled and halved

3 cups sugar, plus more if needed

2 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice (from 8 to 10 lemons)

1. In a blender or food processor, puree the strawberries with 1 cup of the sugar and 1 cup of water.
  2. In a large container, mix together 11 cups water, the remaining 2 cups sugar, the lemon juice and the strawberry mixture. Stir and taste, adding more sugar if you like. Refrigerate until well chilled.
It was really good. Would suggest it to anyone trying to bring something different to a summer get together.

You should also try a PK if interested in a little edc. I love mine.

Was surprised to still see that burnt orange Pocket Kephart still up for sale on the FF website.

I'm fortunate to have a PKK. My small-medium hand gets a decent 4 finger hold - good little EDC.

VCyui9L.jpg

OK, you're not allowed to post such a gorgeous salad without the recipe!
Umm, you didn't really add paint to it, did you...?
That's just pomegranate juice, pot is used for collecting plant waste for composting.
Chopped cabbage, tomatoes, red onion, radishes, parsley, fetta and pomerganate, salt & pepper, olive oil and apple cider with manuka honey for dressing
And probably some kind of fresh chilli, jalopeno most likely

Last edited:
Back