Omelettes this morning

20171115_054244.jpg

20171115_055315.jpg

20171115_055354.jpg

20171115_060543.jpg

20171115_055616.jpg

20171115_061027.jpg

great minds think alike Mist

had my Pre-Thanksgiving meal last night & today as well. That should hold me over until next week.
2v2unnsPFxurAoi.jpg

Yeah, dressing and some sort of fowl was something my dad did like 2 or 3 times a month when I was a kid. So I do it pretty often especially in the autumn. AND it was YOU that snagged the Slvrfalcen I need!! I was trying to remember where that one went the other day when i was looking at @pertinux 's pur... blu... blurple one :)

Last edited:
Nice Philip! I always get the Wawa Turkey Gobbler around this time of the year to get my tummy ready for Thanksgiving dinners at my in-law's, then at my parents :D Wawa's a chain convenience store in PA/NJ (not sure whether they have it in other states, probably in few others i'd imagine).

great minds think alike Mist

had my Pre-Thanksgiving meal last night & today as well. That should hold me over until next week.
QUOTE]

Hello~ never moved to Japan (been there for business one time)...sorry, might have me confused with someone else :)

I did move couple times during the past 2-3 years though (within PA/NJ), hence, haven't been too active here :D
it seems I remember some awesome pics you posted from your trip on bcusa?

it seems I remember some awesome pics you posted from your trip on bcusa?
hmmm I was even less active on that forum....so not sure which photos they could've been....I don't think I've ever posted any outing photos from outside US though....hmmm...now I'm wondering whether my ID was hacked on that forum :eek:

hmmm I was even less active on that forum....so not sure which photos they could've been....I don't think I've ever posted any outing photos from outside US though....hmmm...now I'm wondering whether my ID was hacked on that forum :eek:
this was a few years ago. I'm getting old so maybe I'm just loosing it.

Back