Fiddlebacks in the Sky - What do you have coming your way?

And the winner is:

MYB03tN.jpg

The Pack Rat!

Lee and the crew at Old Towne Cutlery are bringing their A game to the table with photography as well. The way the fern compliments the scales. The variation in fall colors in the background. It's professional, helping to bring me out of my 1.5 year long miserliness.

Last edited:
Lee and the crew at Old Towne Cutlery are bringing their A game to the table with photography as well. The way the fern compliments the scales. The variation in fall colors in the background. It's professional, helping to bring me out of my 1.5 year long miserliness.

Whoa-- that's their inventory picture?! Very nicely done. :thumbsup:

~ P.

I have had my finger on the mouse on that one since it showed up. Thanks for taking the temptation away. I don't have a 3/32 FF knife yet and that is the only thing that kept me from getting that one. Hope you enjoy it.

I have had my finger on the mouse on that one since it showed up. Thanks for taking the temptation away. I don't have a 3/32 FF knife yet and that is the only thing that kept me from getting that one. Hope you enjoy it.

I have a 3/32" hiking buddy that I really like. Super sharp and easy to keep that way. I have found that I am partial to the thinner steels like 3/32" and 1/8". Once you get one you will really like it. The taper tang on this one looks sweet. I really like the hiking buddy pattern. Super excited to get this one.
FB-0129__03202.1512425345.1280.1280.jpg

Warrior108 Warrior108
But if I sent the Bobcat home, my new Cohutta Knife--Strebig would be lonely:D:D
fxGw7jn.jpg

fSAqNbL.jpg

s6OOcj3.jpg
Nice!
Its little brother, the Mini Strebig (OAL 7 3/4”, blade 3 3/8” in 3/32, SFT) with the same color scheme was supposed to be delivered yesterday but the ‘bomb cyclone’ got in the way. Now the postal service in NY is playing hide-and-seek with it. Hope it’s waiting for me when I get home tonight! (And that it didn’t suffer from the serious cold!)

Back