Fiddlebacks in the Sky - What do you have coming your way?

I've only seen 4 more Bushfingers out there that I "need" . But I'm trying to hold off for a Hunter.

Wow schmittie schmittie how did you ever find that?! I think that’s @B Griffin hand in the first pic from many moons ago. Are they really making Fiddleback knockoffs in Pakistan? That’s a good measure of fame right there.

i bet @B Griffin would like to have that blade back in his arsenal. Thanks for sharing schmittie!

Last edited:
Wow schmittie schmittie how did you ever find that?! I think that’s @B Griffin hand in the first pic from many moons ago. Are they really making Fiddleback knockoffs in Pakistan? That’s a good measure of fame right there.

i bet @B Griffin would like to have that blade back in his arsenal. Thanks for sharing schmittie!

I’m not even sure how I stumbled across that. It is most certainly a stolen pic of the original, famous BF from the original review. (Maybe from after the spa treatment??)

I kinda wish we could talk Andy into making the style of that knife. That’s when a bushfinger was a bushfinger.

I’m not even sure how I stumbled across that. It is most certainly a stolen pic of the original, famous BF from the original review. (Maybe from after the spa treatment??)

I kinda wish we could talk Andy into making the style of that knife. That’s when a bushfinger was a bushfinger.
there was not a pattern made for that knife.The Ladyfinger, Hunter & Bushfinger were inspired from it. When folks liked it..He made the Guard less Ladyfinger

I missed a blue camel bone HB back in 2016 and I have been waiting a long while for the right Bushboot to pop up. So this checks off a few boxes for me that I couldn't pass up!

View attachment 1336875
View attachment 1336876

Congratulations! It's a fantastic Bushboot. I snagged my first Leuku. Now I'll be coveting a matching Recluse, and Patch(or that Emperor NoRest NoRest snagged if he ever gets tired of it..;))

Resized_15889875123165592650726911988697_204013537698579.jpeg

I missed a blue camel bone HB back in 2016 and I have been waiting a long while for the right Bushboot to pop up. So this checks off a few boxes for me that I couldn't pass up!

View attachment 1336875
View attachment 1336876
Congrats!!! you beat me too... but hey you been waiting looong time. I feel lucky to get the special burnt orange Chief

View attachment 1336875
View attachment 1336876

Back