Fiddlebacks in the Sky - What do you have coming your way?

Ok, with the beautiful Kephart up for today's Fiddleback Friday sale, the discussion in the Kephart vs Hiking Buddy thread, I just couldn't let that Ruby/Black Kephart sitting at USA Made Blade any longer. :)

Then there's the Ruby/Black Woodsman out there at another dealer. So much $$ though :oops:

USA FF Ruby Black Kehphart Right.jpg USA FF Ruby Black Kehphart Left.jpg USA FF Ruby Black Kehphart Spine.jpg

This EPIC Bushcrafter Trio is headed my way. The Bushcrafter is one of my favorite models and to have a matching set in bog oak!!!! Oh yeah!! Thanks Fiddleback Fiddleback @VANCE for making this happen!! You guys rock!! Looking forward to posting more pics when I can get my hands on them!

nXR2uIn.jpg

This is a Woodsman(Pretty sure- 5.5" blade). Seller did not know much about it. I just traded an early Lady with a member here. FANTASTIC knife but I could not bring myself to use it.

Bocote---I was not thinking of that, Likely what it is.

Bill

This is a Woodsman(Pretty sure- 5.5" blade). Seller did not know much about it. I just traded an early Lady with a member here. FANTASTIC knife but I could not bring myself to use it.

Bocote---I was not thinking of that, Likely what it is.

Bill
Interesting - it's a bigger knife for sure.

You nailed it! I will post some picks once it arrives but that is it. Looking forward to trying this one out.

Bill

Back