Field Knife scales

Jo the Machinist

Hi everyone!

So, I have had many requests from people who would like new micarta scales for their Field Knife. By special request, I am starting this thread to get a rough idea of what the actual demand is. If you would like to purchase a set of Natural or Black micarta scales for your original Field Knife (buffed or unbuffed), please chime in below. Purchase price with hardware and shipping would be $35.

Thank you!
Jo

Kudos to you Jo for considering a special run of FK scales. From the choices you are offerring, I would buy one set of unbuffed natural and one set of unbuffed black. My wish list color would be OD green, but I understand that you are trying to keep it simple to make a small run worth your while.

Thanks,

Phil

Thank you for this offer Jo:)
Yes I would buy one set of unbuffed natural and one set of unbuffed black.
Have a great day.
Rob

Last edited:
One unbuffed natural, and one unbuffed black please.

Thanks Jo

Last edited:
Hi Jo, thank you for your kind consideration to make an encore run of the FK handles in micarta :thumbsup:

Edited: 2 x sets of unbuffed back micarta scales for me please :)

Last edited:
Awesome Jo......I'll be in for a set of buffed black & a set of unbuffed natural......Thanks !

Good morning Jo. Thanks for considering a run of these!

If this comes about I would buy a minimum of four sets of the standard choices. If antique edgecut does get offered, then at least two of those in addition to the others. Cheers, and thanks!

Back