Field Knife scales

I’d love a nice set of antique micarta scales for the NASK, my proxy hopefully secures on my behalf. I need to match my edc2

I’d love a nice set of antique micarta scales for the NASK, my proxy hopefully secures on my behalf. I need to match my edc2

You're not gonna like this but here it goes anyway:

Antique micarta scales are usually only offered when preorders are offered and there will not be a HDFK (NASK) preorder for quite a while. CPK has not offered any antique micarta handle scales as an option on any Friday's sale which I can think of with the exception of the one unit only (HDFK with optimized D2) which Nathan sneaked in as a surprise sale several months ago!

Last edited:
Unbuffed natural scales arrived yesterday and a big THANKS to
everyone who made this possible - all those who created the demand, Nathan for design and production excellence and Jo for being able to deliver them!

Now, should I use Loctite to secure the new hardware?

You're not gonna like this but here it goes anyway:

Antique micarta scales are usually only offered when preorders are offered and there will not be a HDFK (NASK) preorder for quite a while. CPK has not offered any antique micarta handle scales as an option on any Friday's sale which I can think of with the exception of the one unit only (HDFK with optimized D2) which Nathan sneaked in as a surprise sale several months ago!

Dang. Good to know though. Thanks.

Jo, I will take a set of Unbuffed Natural Micarta scales for the FK if any are still available! You can just add it on to the invoice for the 2 HDFK's i have on Pre-order if you like-Thanks
Tom

Back