Fighting Knife and Hasiya for 5/3

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
27 inch 37 ounce Fighting Knife by Kumar. Horn handle. Leather sheath. Usual top notch work by Kumar. Chokpa's best buy at $195.

g5YhFUh.jpg

SldfFpK.jpg

13 inch 14 ounce villager fit and finish Hasiya by Kumar. Carved satisal wood handle. Chokpa's best buy at $48. *SOLD*

K8kLgsk.jpg

opZj6Kq.jpg

gXaWtpz.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to get one or both
First come first served

Last edited:
Anybody without a Hasiya, step up. This is a nice one and we use ours as much as any other knife. Great in the garden and bushes etc.
Tempted myself actually, like the villager finish on this one.

I agree! I like the villagers too. Man tho! That fighting knife has the perfect curves! Looks sweet on Chokpa too!

Everything looks sweet on Chokpa, she's a nice girl, just like her sisters.

Your right though, that is a fine looking knife. I'm running out of storage for big knives. Maybe I best put an addition on the addition.

Chokpa looks so happy holding that knife/sword up in the air. Yangdu should arrange to put a fake villain in the scene for photos like this. Maybe a villain lying on the ground, with ketchup dripping from the blade and the villain.

Awwwe crap! EMS fighter! I need a transmission for a Toyota Camry but got to get your priorities straight! My welding machine and wood planer got to wait too! Yall are a BAD BAD BAD influence!!! Still love yall tho:D

You too Bawanna! In fact your prolly the worst!!! In a good way tho if that makes sense?
I have to tell ya tho im excited about this blade. I aint seen anything prettier since that Rajkumar fighting knife that took out that giant steel chicken! Ah! There it is:
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...h-thapa-knife-for-8-19.1099895/#post-12547379

I still want that chicken! Ha! I have a friend (believe it or not) that has a giANT. No kidding! He made a giant ant from railroad spikes. I asked him if he'd sell it and said no but he'd barter it for a fish filet knife like the one I made from a file. I tole him thats a deal for sure! Anywayz I got to crank up the forge and make him a knife and I got me a GiANT!!! Its going on top my anthill dome! Ha! Cant wait! I need a few more tho. Might have to make some more knives?

We sell's them giant chickens at my night job at Tractor Supply. I'm wanting to get a couple for the front yard. They ain't cheap or I'd already have them.

Giant ant from railroad spikes might be kind of heavy, dome design should support it but might be a challenge getting it up there.

Thats funny I saw some of them chickens too for a while at HEB grocery store here. You working at Tractor Supply now! We have one a few miles down the road from here. I go there regularly. Thats where i get all my garden and household tools and dog food. You wont catch me in a Walmart. I hate that place!
I got that sword in today. Wow! I didnt know triangle boxes were made that long. It has great curves to it and feels alive as expected. The grind is on the flat side but still convex. Its similar to the Sirupati shape. Ill try to get some pics up soon.

A few evenings and Saturdays. I just put stuff together in the back, wheelbarrows, carts, lawn mowers, giant chickens, lawn furniture etc. Gives me a little extra knife money and wife lets me keep 20% of everything I make.....................I come when I want and leave when I want and don't answer to anybody, cept the wife of course, she works there almost full time, but not my supervisor officially.
Still at the PD all the other days. Makes for very short weekends.

Back