1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 25 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco Manix 2

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Manix 2 , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, June 22 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Filet With a Twist SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale: Kitchen Knives' started by G L Drew, Apr 30, 2019.

1. G L Drew

G L Drew KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 3, 2005
    A twisted pattern filet knife that I forged from 1095 and 15N20 steel. I heat treated this in my shop using digitally controlled equipment to achieve a Rockwell hardness of 58-60 with attention to a fine grain throughout the blade. It flexes nicely. The handle is figured stabilized walnut with brass and carbon fiber fixtures. Overall length: 11 1/4 inches. Blade is 6 3/4 inches. And, a leather scabbard if you want to take it fishing.

SOLD delivered within the US. My PayPal and email address is [email protected]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 3, 2019
    naturalist, d762nato, Grenock and 9 others like this.
  2. The Shatz

The Shatz Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 1, 2017
    Love this knife if you make another or plan to please pm me