Fillet Knife

I have several different types, some expensive, some not. 3 different fix blade and 2 folder Buck's, 2 Cutco Fisherman's Solution, Outdoor Edge, Rapala and American Angler. What is others preferred brand non electric fillet knife? I'm actually looking for more...

Take a look at the Swiss Army version called the Victorinox Fibrox filet knife. It is commercial grade cutlery used in professional kitchens. The price is reasonable and the fit and finish are excellent. We have a complete set in our kitchen.

I picked up a North Arm Kermode for my little brother (the one on top) and he really seems to love it. CNC milled S35VN and a good amount of flex.

Y0ja3J2.jpg

Take a look at the Swiss Army version called the Victorinox Fibrox filet knife. It is commercial grade cutlery used in professional kitchens. The price is reasonable and the fit and finish are excellent. We have a complete set in our kitchen.

Thanks

Lot of good suggestions here, don't know if you're looking for a custom or production. As others have said, Dexter makes some nice inexpensive models. Victorinox, and their Swibo line are good. I have a couple Frost Mora PG series and they are very nice for the money. Good grip even wet. White River makes some nice fillet knives. For small folding, the Havalon Baracuta Z really works well. Blades can be resharpened easily or changed if in a situation where you can't sharpen. What length? Flex or little flex? Small fish or big fish?

Back