• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Filson Double Mackinaw Cruiser in Red/Black, size 44...Great Price!

Filson Double Mackinaw Cruiser, bought like 15 years ago, and then I moved shortly thereafter and never really had a use for it. Worn maybe 5-8 times as a coat to go to Winter Parties...NEVER in the woods or to do work.

ETA: I'm 5'9", 190 and it fits me with plenty of room to layer underneath.

Only issues I can tell is top button is slightly lose (still works fine) and one of the metal snaps as a bit of wear on the corner (pictured). Based on the price I paid for it back then and that 's been worn (even if just to parties a few times) I'm asking $270 shipped, which is like half the current price, and I don't even think they offer this color anymore. Lots of upclose of back, front and inside in the videos, which are the last three pics...you have to click on them I think to access the video. We do have pets, but it's been safeguarded in a closet and I can't really see any hairs, again, please see the videos.

Filson tag
by C Amber, on Flickr

Filson overview
by C Amber, on Flickr

Filson button
by C Amber, on Flickr

Filson front video
by C Amber, on Flickr

Filson back video
by C Amber, on Flickr

Filson inside video
by C Amber, on Flickr

If you are interested in the item or want more pics, please contact me at cda325@gmail.com

Thank you

Collin

Back