Filter Issues

Haldir00

Gold Member
Apologies if it's just me, but I can't get the filters to 'stick'. Used to be I could tell the forum to show me the newest stuff on top; the unread stuff was bold, the read stuff was not. I didn't have to sort every time I accessed the For Sale By Individuals, for example. Now it seems like every time I access the site, I have to re-sort the threads to get where I want to go. Is there a way to have my filters 'stick' so I don't have to reaccomplish them every time I access a forum?

Thanks and regards,

Huh. I'll have to investigate that further

Huh. I'll have to investigate that further
Any luck on this, Mr. Schlossberg? I notice the Busse Combat Knives forum (under Manufacturer's) retains the "sort by last message" filter, as does GBU, whereas some of the forums in the For Sale by Individuals section do not...at least the ones I use (Busse, Axes, Gadgets and Gear). Not a crisis or even a significant problem, just following up. Thanks and regards,

I haven't been able to make headway on it, been busy with other issues, sorry.

I was just about to ask this question as well. I searched my account preferences to see if I could set a “default sort order” but didn’t find that setting.

I noticed it first in the Exchange forums. Not sure if the sorting is working differently elsewhere.

While I’m the Exchange forums, in order to see the newest posts at the top, I have to filter and re-sort each time I go to a new forum. Otherwise some newer posts are at the bottom of the page or even on the following page.

Back