• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

***FINAL PRICE DROP*** Custom Forged Caleb Cox Sisters

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale or trade! Also have listed FSoT serval Busses.https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/fsot-what-the-huck-massive-infi-beast.1736074/

Willing to trade for: In terms of these Caleb Cox blades, I'm interested in Beckers or Spydercos. If combining with Busse, I’d be interested in trying out something from Turley, Cohutta, ML Knives, Hobo Forge, Miller Bros. Would love a Team Gemini Crusader or one of the original Geminis. Also on the lookout for a Fiddleback Forge 16” machete or Fiddleback customs, Osprey Knife and Tool, Gossmans, Dave Becks, Ed Martin or Newt Martin.

Price as listed is the cost to your door (TYD). This is cross-listed and time stamps will be used to determine buyer order.

Terms and conditions: Please post an "I'll take it" message to the thread, followed with a Private Message. If you don't have PM privileges, please post your e-mail address in the thread (and delete your e-mail after I respond.) Please don't post an "I'll take it" unless you unequivocally agree to the terms of sale noted in this post. Attempt at payment must be made in good faith within 24 hours of claiming an item or I will move on to next buyer. Prices listed are the cost to your door via UPS Ground. I will pay for signature delivery at your request. Extra insurance also available if you will cover the charges. PayPal, Venmo, or Money Order accepted. No shipment until payment received! I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DENY SALE FOR ANY REASON.

Contiguous 48 US states buyers preferred, Alaska, Hawaii, and International buyers considered. If you live outside of the lower 48 US states and would like to buy a knife, please contact me directly before posting an "I'll take it."

Caleb Cox matching sister knives for $200 $175 OBO TYD, or willing to include them in a trade as well. The small one has a 4" blade and is just a hair over 8" OAL, while the large one has a 6" blade and is just shy of 11" OAL. both are 0.12" thick spring steel. Pictures reflect their condition... not certain if they have been used, but there is some spotting, etc., so let's just call them "lightly used."

tgy3Vud.jpg

AIBoENF.jpg

n2h6KRV.jpg

ZefRo92.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Natural Canvas micarta liners?

Any idea of the spring steel used for these? I'm not familiar with Caleb Cox but thise look like fun knives.

Honestly I’m not that familiar with Mr. Cox’s work either. I bought these on another forum on a whim. I was told by the previous owner “spring steel” and that’s as specific as it got. :oops: I can say that the liners are actually some type of wood. The handles are really nicely contoured and have a great feel in hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back